Chapter 72.

Loki POV:

I was so happy that everything went well today. My two favourite people, Y/n and mother are getting along perfectly. Odin 'accepts' my courtship. So what if he didn't, nothing was going to keep my away from my love. Not even the ruler of the nine realms.

By the time I had finished dressing into my tuxedo for the evening, Y/n was ready as well. As I opened my bedroom door for her I was able to fully take in her beauty.
"See something you like?" She teased,
"Behave little one" I growled as I followed her out of my chambers. My darling giggled before I reached out and held her hand.
"Now love, if you don't like any of the food you don't have to eat it. I can always make you something later okay?" I reassured her, I didn't want y/n to feel pressured or uncomfortable tonight.
"Lokes it okay, I'll eat whatever I'm given" She smiled up at me, my eyes flickered down to her plump lips.
"I want a kiss." I demanded as we walked the halls of the castle.
"What's the magic word?" Y/n grinned,
"Ugh do I have to?" I groaned,
"Yes." She smirked, she was enjoying this.
"Can I please have a kiss?" I said,
"Yes my prince" She giggled whilst planting her soft lips onto my cold ones.

Whenever we kiss, it's like the entire world stops and y/n is the only thing I can think or care about. She is my entire soul purpose and I can never get enough. After about 20 seconds, the sound of loud approaching footsteps sounded through the hall and y/n broke our lips apart. I frowned and turned to glare at whoever interrupted us and it turned out to be Thor.

"Lady y/n, Brother" Thor bowed whilst pressing a kiss to y/n's knuckles. Y/n smiled at him whilst I rolled my eyes.
"The feast is about to begin" Thor smiled whilst pushing open the double doors to the dining hall. I internally groaned to keep my annoyance hidden from y/n, I wanted her to enjoy this night, especially with that excited look on her face. I gripped her waist tighter and held her closer to me, here goes nothing.

Y/n POV:

As we entered the dining hall, all I could do was let my jaw drop. It was a grand room with hundreds of Asgardians mingling around the room in beautiful gowns and suits. There were lots of tables but one main one were Odin and Frigga were seated.
"Prince Thor, Prince Loki and Lady Y/n" A man announced our entry, alerting the entire room of our presence. Hundreds of pairs of eyes landed on us as Loki wrapped a tight arm around my waist, holding me to him firmly, signalling that he was no letting go until my ass was planted in a chair. With The God of Mischief on one side of me and The God of Thunder on the other, I began to descend the stairs, I was one lucky girl.

Some of the women were smiling at me, others were whispering to their friends and some were glaring. I gulped and huddled closer into Lokis side.
"Hold your head high darling, your the most beautiful woman here" Loki whispered in my ear making me smile up at him softly, despite the nerves that bubbled up in my stomach.
The crowd parted as we made our way to the main table. Thor sat down beside Odin and Loki sat beside Frigga. Loki pulled out the chair next to him for me to sit in. I smiled at the King and Queen before sitting down beside Loki.
"Good evening my children" Odin spoke, his voice monotone.
"Y/n you look amazing in that dress" Frigga smirked from her seat, as the crowd lost interest and began to sit down for the feast.
"Thank you so much your highness, it was very generous to let me borrow your dress tonight" I said gratefully,
"Oh don't be silly, and it's yours from now on" She smiled,
"Your majesty I couldn't possibly-" I began,
"Hush dear, you may call me Frigga if you wish" She chuckled,
"Thank you Frigga" I beamed at her from across the table. I felt a cool hand glide across my thigh making my eyes widen. I looked down at my lap to see Lokis hand attached to my thigh. I subtly reached down and attempted to release his grip on my thigh because it was flustering me.

I grabbed his hand and pulled but it was like his hand was super glued to me. I glared at his hand and turned to look at the culprit who was staring into my eyes.
"Stop." He whispered, barley audible.
"Loki not here" I whispered back whilst once again trying to push his hand away, as the familiar sensation tingled between my legs.
"Stop it little girl" He growled whilst Odin and Frigga spoke to Thor. I huffed and gave up trying to remove his hand and leaned back in my seat.
"Now be a good girl and behave" He whispered whilst rubbing his thumb in small circles on my inner thigh. This was going to be a long night.