Chapter 44.

Y/n POV:

When we got back to the tower Peter still wasn't back so I decided to head up towards my room after dinner.

"Today was very enjoyable darling, thank you" Loki said whilst walking beside me,
"Your welcome lokes" I smiled up at him,
"Come here little one" Loki said whilst stopping out the front of both our rooms.
I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"You are so adorable" Loki whispered whilst leaning down and trailing soft kisses along my jaw. I smiled and leaned my head back to give him more access to my neck and he smirked against my skin.
"Lokes not here what if someone's sees" I panted as his lips worked down my neck,
"Then let them" Loki growled against my neck as he quickly found my sweet spot. I couldn't hold back the loud moan that sounded through my throat. Lokis lips were quick to detach from my skin and he looked at me with both lustfull and angry eyes. He quickly put a hand over my mouth.

"As much as I want to hear those moans Babygirl you need to be quiet for me okay?" Loki said whilst completely dominating me,
"Okay" I breathed breathlessly making Loki remove his hand, Loki went to attach his lips to my neck but I stopped him.
"Wait" I said, Loki halted his movements and looked up at me with concerned eyes, afraid he had taken it too far.
"Lokes do you want to have a shower with me?" I asked confidently whilst opening my bedroom door. Loki froze beside me and looked up at me with a lust full expression.
"Are you 100% sure your okay with that my love?" Loki asked cautiously.
"Yes Loki" I said whilst opening my bedroom door and grabbing his hand. Loki let me lead him through my room and towards my bathroom. As soon as we entered the bathroom I looked at Loki through the mirror, feeling a little nervous.

"My love you do not have to do this" Loki said whilst coming up behind me and putting his hands on my shoulders. What he didn't know was that I was insecure, I was scared of what he was going to think of my body.
"I'm just nervous.." I admitted softly whilst Loki brushed my hair to one side of my neck.
"Why darling?" Loki said softly,
"Because of my body" I said whilst fiddling with my fingers. Loki frowned and turned me around to look him in the eyes.

"Angel, you are so beautiful and I tell you that every day. You are so stunning and sexy in whatever your wearing it makes it so hard to resist you. I couldn't ask for anyone more perfect than you my love and your are more than enough for me. Whatever you are thinking in that pretty brain of yours is incorrect because your mind, body and soul belongs to me and I say you are gorgeous." Loki said whilst holding eye contact with me the entire time.

The breath in my throat caught and my eyes glossed over slightly at his words.
"But what about my scars and bruises?" I sniffled with a small laugh,
"I will kiss each one until you realise how sexy you are" Loki whispered whilst kissing my cheek,
"You are so sweet Loki." I said, completely at a loss for words,
"Now for the final time, are you sure you want to go through with this?" Loki said whilst turning me back around to face my reflection in the mirror,
"More than sure." I smirked at my new self confidence Loki had bestowed upon me.

Loki smirked at me through the reflection and I winked at him. I slowly and teasingly began to remove my t-shirt and shorts, leaving me just in my swim suit from earlier today. Loki watched with a lustful look as I began to pull my arms through the straps and peel the damp material off my body. Loki sucked in a sharp breath and began to bite his knuckle as he watched me undress. I slowly bent over to pull the bathing suit over my butt and heard loki swear. I smirked at my effect on him and slowly stood up and and out of the swimming suit.

There I stood, fully naked in the bathroom mirror as Loki stood behind me whilst taking in my body.
Loki wasted no time in coming up behind me pushing me into the bathroom bench and wrapping his arms around me. The cold bathroom sink in contrast to Lokis cold hands wrapped around my waist made goosebumps appear on my skin.
"Do you know what you do to me?" Loki whispered into my ear sounding strained, his crotch was pushing against my back as he was still fully clothed.
"No I don't" I whispered seductively, whilst pushing my butt further into his crotch making him groan.
Loki smirked at me whilst roaming his hands further up my body and right beneath my breasts.
"Feeling confident tonight are we?" Loki breezed whilst his hands reached up and cupped both my boobs and squeezing them firmly. I moaned whilst shivering in his grip and tilting my head up to look at him.