Chapter 59.

Y/n POV:

A young male waiter appeared at our table making me glance up in surprise. He was tall but not as tall as Loki, he had a nose piercing and he was smiling down at me.
"Good evening, I'm josh and I'll be your waiter this evening. What can I get you guys?" He asked whilst glancing over to Loki who was looking angry. My mouth dropped open slightly in shock, I hadn't even looked at the menu. I quickly picked it up to skim the options but I couldn't read any of them because it was all in French, crap.

"I'll have the Soupe à l'oignon" Loki spoke in a forced tone making me frown,
"Uhhhh I'll have the same" I said not recognising anything on the menu.
"Perfect I'll be back shortly" The waiter smiled at us before leaving our table. I smiled at the waiters politeness before turning to look at over at Loki. Lokis eyes were darkened and he looked angry, it was scary and sexy all at the same time.
"Lokes?" I said softly,
"He was flirting with you." Loki growled with a clenched fist on the table. His dark eyes glared at the waiter and I rolled my eyes, was he serious?

"I saw that little one." Lokis glare turned to land on me,
"Are you serious?" I dead panned,
"So you liked it?" Loki raised an eyebrow whilst staring deep into my eyes.
"I can't believe your doing this in public" I said whilst consciously staring around at the surrounding tables full of elegant and classy looking snobs.
"So you did like it?" Loki interrogated with a burning stare,
"Oh my goddess he is a waiter and was being polite" I said whilst taking a small sip of my wine,
"He was flirting with you right in front of me, I should've shown him your mine." Loki growled like an animal,
"You are crazy" I said whilst fixing the strap of my red dress making Loki lick his lips,
"Only for you" Loki leaned across the table with a smirk playing on his lips.

"I don't even know what I ordered" I mumbled embarrassed,
"I ordered us the Soupe à l'oignon, a well known French onion soup" Loki smiled from across the table, his anger slowly melting away between the candle lit space between us.
"That actually sounds good, I'm excited now" I bounced in my seat energetically. Lokis eyes casted down to my chest and his eyes if possible physically darkened.
"Stop." Loki whispered to me huskily whilst sitting up a little straighter and adjusting his pants ever so slightly.

If he pulled that little protective stunt earlier I can tease him a little, just a little.
"Huh?" I played dumb whilst bouncing a little in my seat, just enough for my boobs to bounce in a suggesting way.
"Y/n, stop." Lokis eyes turned more serious as one of his arms lowered down and covered his crotch.
"Oh you don't like that?" I teased whilst treading on his protective and jealous streak, making sure to press my arms together, pushing my boobs together up my chest.
"Little one, I'd sit still right now unless-" Loki began,
"Well you already said I'm getting punished, maybe you need to be punished?" I said in a seductive tone,
"Babygirl." Loki said sounding strained,
"Daddy" I blinked across at him with a smirk,
"You better wipe that smirk off your face kitten" Loki growled whilst glancing around to see if anyones listening,

"Or what? Maybe I should call that waiter back over?" I prodded the beast, this was the worst and best idea I've ever had. Lokis eyes turned to slits possessively and his eyes flickered over to josh who was currently serving another table. Even the idea of me being with another man in that way had him enraged.
"Oh Josh" I whispered seductively whilst fixing my boobs in my dress. With a quick lick of my lip, Loki had lost control and his fist pounded against the table loudly. Every person in the restaurant turned to look at us and I blushed 50 shades of crimson red.

I quickly reached across the table and wrapped my hand around Lokis clench fist and mouthed a couple of pathetic apologies to the people seated around us. Lokis eyes dilated back to normal and he returned to a somewhat human looking individual.
"You are in trouble." Loki whispered whilst glancing around at everyone who was slowly going back to their own meals.
My eyes widened in shock and at the worst possible time, Josh reappeared at our table and placed two servings of French onion soup in front of us.
"Alright two servings of Soupe à l'oignon, anything else I can get you guys?" Josh smiled down at us,
"I have a question josh," I smirked at Loki from across the table who's temper immediately spiked.
"Of course" Josh smiled down at me whilst Loki was glaring at me across the table silently.
"How is your dessert menu?" I asked innocently whilst leaning on my cheek and looking up at josh,
"Well we have an amazing range of cheesecake, mudcake, coconut cake, a mixed nut cake-" Josh explained but I cut him off with a smirk,
"That sounds fantastic, a mixed nut cake" I smiled more at Loki than to Josh as Lokis jaw clenched dangerously.
"So would you like a slice after your meals?" Josh asked,
"Yes, I'd love to have some of your nut cake Josh" I smiled innocently, Josh smiled and retreated back to the kitchen and I turned to look at Loki.

"You are playing a dangerous game Babygirl" Loki whispered angrily,
"What? I just wanted some of his nut cake, don't you?" I teased whilst giggling,
"No, I don't want any nut cake" Loki attempted to remain angry but my burst of giggle's made him crack a small smile.
I decided to try the soup and it was delicious. I slurped down the entire bowl and Loki grinned at me.
"I think I picked the right choice" Loki chuckled at my satisfaction,
"That was so good" I smiled at the empty bowl.

...

After dinner me and Loki sat and talked for a while before Josh brought out two slices of nut cake.
"I didn't want any-" Loki began but I once again cut him off,
"Thanks josh, can we grab these in some two-go containers?" I asked politely whilst getting out of my chair and slinging my purse over my shoulder. Loki took the hint and also stood up and wrapped an arm around my waist. It felt electric to have his body against mine once more, I didn't know I was starving for his body until I tasted him.

"Yep sure thing" Josh said whilst darting back to the kitchen and returning with two small containers.
"And how will you guys be paying?" Josh asked whilst leading us over to the register,
"I'll pay-" I began to pull my wallet out but Loki stopped my movements,
"Put it on my tab" Loki said in a firm voice whilst handing over a black card.

Woah? When did that happen? Did Tony set him up with a back account?

"Alright and you guys are good to go, I hope you have had a pleasant time dining with us this evening" Josh smiled whilst looking directly at me and not even addressing Loki.
"Thanks Josh" I smiled whilst pulling Loki by the arm out of the restaurant. I was afraid if I hadn't he would've stabbed the employee or worse, kill him.

Once we were outside on the pavement on New York city, a chilling wind blew through the streets, chilling me to the bone. As I waved down a cab I tried to suppress my shivering in this tiny red dress but I think Loki noticed. Loki shed his suit jacket and much to my protest draped it over my shoulders.
"But you will be cold" I said starting to take it off but I received a 'don't you dare' look and decided it was for the best I wore the jacket. I had to admit it was warm and cozy and massive on me and it smelled like him.

Once I flagged down a taxi me and Loki jumped in. I payed the driver and he began driving us back to the tower. With me and Loki in the back, I snuggled into Lokis side and Loki wrapped his long arms around me and held me to his side protectively.
"Thank you" I whispered into his side,
"For?" Loki asked,
"Dinner, everything, you." I smiled up at him adoringly,
"Well my love the night is not over, and I hope you haven't forgotten about what happened earlier darling" Loki smirked as I tensed.
"You shouldn't ever tease me Babygirl, nothing good results out of it" Loki whispered huskily whilst kissing my neck softly but teasingly.
"You better call in sick tomorrow for school because I don't think you will be able to walk" Loki growled softly so that the cab driver couldn't hear. I suppressed a moan as Lokis lips connected with my sweet spot.
"I can't I have exams tomorrow" I huffed whilst getting all worked up at just his touch,
"Well then you better hope I go easy on you my love but with the stunt you pulled before.." Loki trailed off,
"Daddy?" I whispered making Lokis head snap to meet mine,
"Can I please not get punished tonight?" I pleaded with puppy eyes, Loki chuckled.
"I don't think so little girl, you are in trouble and that won't work on me tonight" Loki tsked whilst the taxi driver pulled over and Loki got out. As I turned to get out Lokis hand was their to help stabilise me on the pavement. I said thank you to the driver before shutting the door behind me and walking in front of Loki into the tower. It was dark outside but no one was in the avengers lobby. As I walked in front of loki, I felt his hand try to yank the back of my shirt dress down. I had to admit it was very short and if I bent over I'd be flashing but I liked myself in it. Loki growled at the stubborn fabric that wouldn't cover more of my body that was just for him to see.

We entered the elevator and I felt the excitement and anticipation build up inside of me what's to come.
This is going to be one hell of a night.