Chapter 5.

Y/n POV

At exactly 6:45am I hopped out of bed bright and early. Usually on a Monday school morning I wouldn't be as excited, but today Loki was walking me to school.
I brushed back my h/c hair into a cute ponytail and wrapped a white ribbon around it to give my boring hair a twist. I then got into my school uniform, a skirt and blouse before putting on my shoes. Just as I finished getting dressed a soft knock sounded against my door. I smiled, grabbed my school bag before I opened my door to find the one and only Loki, his hair dry and healthy. He was wearing a tight fitted black shirt and long pants with a long coat.
Loki stared down at me with a soft smile playing on his lips, and a mischievous yet loving look in his eyes.
"Good morning mister" I said smiling brightly,
"Good morning darling" Loki said leaning down to hug me.
"Oh hug's" I said happily whilst meeting him halfway to wrap my arms around his waist. I barely came up to his chest so when he wrapped his arms around my lower back and pulled me close, my face rests against his heart on his chest and his head rests on my shoulder.
I smiled enjoying the feeling of being in his warm and safe embrace. Before the moment became to awkward I began to untangle and step away from Loki, but I swear I felt him tighten his grip around me before stepping away.
I smiled up at him again and began to walk down the corridor.
"How did you sleep love?" Loki inquired whilst walking along by my side, he had long legs so I could tell he was slowing down to match my pace.
"I slept wonderfully, and you?" I said,
"I slept soundly after our time together last night" he winked, I blushed and casted my eyes downward.
"That's good" I laughed flustered,
"And I trust you are ready for school?" Loki says sternly,
"Of course lokes" I said bumping his shoulder playfully. Loki flashed me a cheeky smile before we entered the kitchens.
"Good morning everyone" I said announcing me and Loki's presence to the avengers scattered amongst the kitchen.
I received multiple greetings from teammates,
"Oh y/n, I hurt my shoulder at training this morning" Bucky said, wincing in pain.
"Oh my god say no more" I said dropping my school bag at me and Loki's feet before rushing over to kneel beside Bucky.
I put my hands over Buckys flesh shoulder and urged my healing aura forward. I felt my power physically coming from my hands and into Buckys shoulder and removing his pain.
None of the avengers know this but when I heal someone it physically drains me but I would never tell them because then they wouldn't want me to do it and then I wouldn't be part of the avengers and then I would lose my family.

"Ohhhhh thanks doll, that was painful" Bucky sighed in relief,
"I'm sorry I wasn't out here sooner" I said apologetically,
"And we better get going" Loki said strictly glaring at the hand I was still laying on Buckys shoulder.
I coughed and removed my hand from Bucky and walked over to the kitchen to grab an apple.
"Loki do you want one?" I said holding up an apple for Loki to decide,
"Im alright y/n" he said whilst picking up my school bag that I discarded at his feet.
"What's going on?" Tony said glancing between me and Loki,
"Loki's walking me to school, nothing to gossip about" I laughed at Tony before walking past him to where Loki was lingering near the door.
"Bye guys, call me if I'm needed on a mission and I'll come straight from school" I said politely before giving everyone a wave,
"Kick arse babes" nat said whilst eating a piece of toast,
"Bye" I laughed before following after Loki and his long strides.
"I can carry that lokes" I said reaching for my school bag he was carrying,
"It's quite alright love" he smiled at me.
"No seriously Loki it's heavy" I said grabbing his arm to reach for it,
"Exactly why I am carrying it darling" he smiled before slinging it over his shoulder.

As we entered the busy New York City streets, me and Loki walked shoulder to shoulder along the sidewalk. Eventually my smaller figure was getting slowed down by the crowd as people parted for Loki's gigantic build in comparison.
Loki began to notice this and he held my hand close to his side. When I saw this I blushed and looked down,
"Uh Loki?" I said going red as a tomato,
"Yes love?" He said pulling me closer to him on the pathway,
"Uh why are you holding my hand..." I said bashfully,
"I don't want to lose you" Loki said turning to look at me,
"What?" I coughed,
"In this crowd I mean," Loki said quickly,
"Oh okay" I said softly, looking down to hide my smile,
"If that's alright with you" he says,
"Yeah I'm all good" I said happily whilst looking back up at Loki, who's smiling down at me.

After walking to school hand in hand with Loki, we were all to soon standing out the front of my school.
"Alright lokes, this is me" I said whilst turning to face towards Loki. I felt his hand tighten around mine but he let go eventually.
"Okay love, I hope you day is bearable" Loki says whilst handing me my backpack.
"Thanks for walking me to school Loki" I said,
"I will meet you here after school to walk you home darling" Loki said,
"Perfect bye loki" I chirped before leaning my face into his chest and and giving him a hug.
"Bye love" Loki said wrapping his arms around me and nestling his head into the crook of my neck once more. I giggled before pulling away, Loki then released me slowly. He smiled at me and I waved as I turned around and walked through my school gates.