Star Light Hero's || Chapter 14 || Grandpa's Performance

Phoenix Wonderland:

Ferris Wheel:

Todoroki: " We're getting pretty high up now

Todoroki: " We're getting pretty high up now..."

Midoriya: * I don't understand what we're doing here. Why did he invite me on this ride?*

Midoriya: * I shouted in his face yesterday... I need to apologize properly.*

Todoroki: " Oh, look down over there, Zuzu!"

Midoriya: " Hm? Where?"

Midoriya: " Ah, Wonder Star Entertaiment. Seen from above, it's in a really nice location, surrounded by greenery."

Todoroki: " Yes! Grandpa built the stage there precisely because of that!"

Midoriya: " Your grandpa did? Wait a second..."

Midoriya: " Are you saying your grandpa built Wonder Star Entertainment?!"

Todoroki: " Yeah..."

Midoriya: " B-But wait... Todoroki... That's the name of the family who owns the Wonder Star Group!"

Midoriya: " You're super rich! Why on earth were you even working as an idol?!"

Todoroki: " But...You see... Grandpa passed a year ago."

Midoriya: " A....I'm sorry..."

Todoroki: " The old man said then that we should have that stage demolished and a new one built in its place, because it was old and maintenance cost too much."

Todoroki: " But Grandpa liked that building so much! I wanted to save it so I asked him to spare it."

Todoroki: " He said that we could keep it if I could make it popular enough so that it would turn a profit. He gave me until the spring break to do it."

Todoroki: " Because Wonder Star was unpopular, He wanted it gone, So thats why All Might held an audition."

Midoriya: " Wh-Why didn't you tell me all this right from the start?!"

Todoroki: " Because we were all so busy preparing the show..."

Todoroki: " Grandpa told me that you need a diverse group for a good performance, and at least one of them has to be committed to helping all the others' talents shine."

Midoriya: " Shoto...I..."

Todoroki: " But...Since everyones broken apart, now it's time to give up!"

Midoriya: " Hm?"

Todoroki: " Today I'm saying bye bye to the Entertainment!"

Midoriya: " No, why would you do that? Isn't it terribly important to you? You wanted to save it!"

Todoroki: " I did, but... It was selfish, because it only made you all unhappy."

Todoroki: " Making people smile is the most important thing. That's what Grandpa told me."

Midoriya: " That's why you're giving up?"

Todoroki: " ..... Yup."

Midoriya: " Shoto, you dummy."

Todoroki: " Huh?"

Midoriya: " You're such a dummy!"

Todoroki: " Hey! What?!"

Midoriya: " Don't you get it? You want to make EVERYONE smile, right?!"

Midoriya: " But you're so sad now you're almost in tears! Wouldn't your grandpa want YOU to be happy too?!"

Midoriya: " We're going to do another show! And this time the audience will love it! I promise you that!"

Todoroki: " Zuzu, but I thought..."

Midoriya: " I was wrong, and I'm sorry, Shoto. Can we please still do shows together?"

Todoroki: " !!!"

Todoroki: " ... "

Midoriya: " S-Shoto! Your in tears!"

Midoriya: " Have a tissue!"

Todoroki: " Yes..."

Todoroki: " Yes! Let's make everyone smile, Zuzu! Together!"