Episode 5: Here Comes Ninjago

Start from the beginning

"Are...you a realm traveler?" Zane asked curiously.

The man adjusted his glasses. "Ummm, I guess so? I've only been to one different realm other than here before and I've never heard any place called 'Ninja-go' in the legends..."

Zane sighed. Everytime he went to a new realm, someone would mispronounce the name of his home. "It's Ninjago. Nin-jago."

The man nodded. "Ohhh, sorry! Sorry! Ninjago, right. I should probably introduce myself then. I'm Tang."

"My name is Zane." The Master of Ice introduced before holding Pixal's hand. "This is Samurai X AKA Pixal."

Tang looked at the two holding hands and blinked. "...huh. Robot love...that's definitely a surprise, but a welcome one." He then shook it off. "It's nice to meet ya! I take it you need help with getting back to your realm? I could probably help! I'm sort of a hero around these parts."

Zane hummed. "You do not appear to be the fighting type."

"I mean, ummm, fair." Tang said. "I'm sort of the brains of our group."

Pixal then stepped forward. "Either way, we would greatly appreciate your help. Our own group is supposed to meet us here."

Tang then opened the door to the building he was in, which seemed to be some kind of restaurant. "Then, until they show up, you can stay here. A friend of mine owns this place!"

Zane and Pixal looked at each other before walking inside...only to see what seemed to be a very homey noodle shop. There was a young teen, likely an employee, with a bandana across his head sweeping the floors with headphones.

But behind the desk was...an anthropomorphic pig?!

Zane and Pixal quickly took instinct and took out their weapons, with Zane spinning his shurikens and Pixal brandishing her katanas.

Tang yelped and got in front of them. "WHOA, WHOA, WHOA! NO WEAPONS! NO FIGHTING!"

The pig looked and his eyes widened...before they narrowed again. "What did you do, Tang?"

"Ummm, it's a long story, Pigsy." Tang said with a nervous chuckle.

Pixal, a little embarrassed now, put away her sword while Zane did the same with his shurikens. "We're deeply sorry, sir."

Pigsy waved his hand dismissively. "Not the first time, won't be the last. Now: WHO ARE YOU!?"

The teenage employee heard his boss shouting and took off his headphones...only to drop his broom. "HOLY COW, ARE THOSE CYBORGS?! ARE THEY HERE TO KILL US?!"

Suddenly, he reached into his ear and pulled out a red and golden staff, which went from the size of a pin to a weapon. He spun it around and pointed it at Zane and Pixal, who watched in awe.

"MK, I JUST SAID NO WEAPONS!" Tang exclaimed. "These guys are from another dimension and need help getting back!"

MK made a 'oh' sound before putting away his staff. "Sorry, sorry! I'm just so used to people trying to kill me..."

"You too?" Zane asked. "We do not blame you. We've had...our fair share of battles with strange creatures."

MK laughed. "I knowww! And some are just really weird! Like, there was this one fish-"

Pigsy cleared his throat. "Look, before we get all buddy-buddy with each other, let's find out more about these guys. How'd you get here?"

Pixal stepped forward. "Allow me. In our dimension, Ninjago, we were fighting an evil being called The Crystal King."