Chapter 1 : special day

It was a lovely morning, a girl woke up just before sunrise on the 5th of april.

Luna's POV

I woke up at dawn, at 5 in the morning. I sat down next to my bed watching the sunrise out on my balcony, it was a lovely morning, the breeze was cool and the sunlight was warm. I sat there for a while before going back in at 6.00 AM to make her bed, I fixed the blanket and puffs up her pillow, grab my books and put it back on the shelf. I went out to the bathroom just next to her room to take a bath. 10 minutes later she went out and used her school uniform and went down to greet my parents and brother.

"Morning mom, dad." I said as I walked down and saw my mom cooking and my dad reading a newspaper on the table near the kitchen. I was on the last step and I saw my brother jack, sitting on the sofa taking a selfie on his phone and posting it on his instagram. "Morning Jack, didn't see ya there" I said to jack.

Jack's POV

My sister just went down from her bedroom and greeted me. "Hey sis, gotten your spirit animal yet? I heard your supposed to get a caterpillar" I said and chuckled under my breath. "Atleast it's better than your selfish hyena Jack!" Replied Luna angrily. "Hyena's aren't selfish!!!" I replied in anger. I heard Luna huffed to the kitchen table. Mom called "Jack come here and eat breakfast and put down your phone!". I went to the kitchen table and sat next to my dad and Luna and put my phone on my pocket.

Luna's POV

My brother sat next to me, mom passed the food around. She cooked us pancakes. 'what's so special about today? Pancakes are only for special days' I though. After the breakfast I thank my mom for cooking and went to my room to pack my school bag. I grabbed my books, homework, pencil case, and other items I'll need. It's the first day of school on 8th grade, everyone's excited. 'ah! I see, today's the first day of school! Special day ay?' I thought in excitement. I went back down and, and saw jack already sitting on the sofa again.

Mom and dad came bringing something, every year on the first day of school our parents got us a special pen. Last year I got a puple one unicorn head on the top and Jack got a silver one with a griffin on the top. This year Jack got a gold one with a hyena around the top. And I 🤩... Wow! A golden one with a chinese dragon surrounding the whole pen! I screamed excitedly and hugged my parents. "Thanks mom! Thanks dad!" I said. "Your welcome honey, now have fun in school! Both of you!" Said mom. Me and jack nodded. "Bye!" We said together.

I grabbed my blue bike and Jack grabbed his red bike. "See ya sis!" Said Jack as he headed the other way to the high school school. "C'ya Jack!" I replied short, and went to the other way towards the juniour high school school.

I arrived at school and I saw my old friends! And a boy I don't quite know.. "Hi Luna!" Amy said to me. "Hey Amy! Had a good holliday?" I replied. "It was great, we went to eat lots of desserts around here" Amy replied. "Cool! I went snowboarding with Jack and my parents" I replied. "Cool!" She said. "Anyway who's that boy?" I asked Amy. "No idea, a new student probably, heard his name's Tom" Amy replied.

-bell rang-

"C'ya!" We both said together.
We went in our classroom on the 2nd floor. We enjoyed a little chat while waiting for the teacher. Then the teacher came and we all lined up. "Good morning class! My name is miss Millie, I'll be your main teacher this year!" Says Ms. Millie. "Everyone please choose a seat!" She continued. I chose the one closest to the window 2nd from the front. I put my bag down and my books ready on the table. It's a 2 paired table, someone will sit with me I suppose.

Just then the new boy came to me and said "Hi, may I sit here? Everywhere else is full". "Sure!" I replied. "So class, we have a new
student! Tom please introduce yourself" Says Ms. Millie. He stand up and said "Hello, my name is Tom. I'm American mixed Chinese. And I'm glad to be here." Tom introduced himself shakily. "Welcome Tom. Everyone please welcome Tom here!" Ms. Millie replied. Tom sat down and the subejcts started.

Rise of the Spiritsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें