Introduction

-a woman voice speaks-

Earth, a planet that holds life.
A decoration to this universe.
Holds a mystery.

Millions of years ago, animals roamed the earth.
5 of the strongest ones leads the earth in peace.
The tiger, snake, spider, eagle, and most importantly the dragon.
A purple bluish dragon bound all 5 of them becoming an unstoppable team to defeat darkness and bring peace to earth.

It's been years and nothing has happened and all the creatures lowered their guard. Exactly what the darkness has been wanting. The ground quakes, lava spews from the earth, swallowing the creatures one by one. The 5 combined their magic together to create the spirit gem. When all 5 of them has a body who helps the spirits, the darkness will be gone.

The most powerful of each species comes and gives their last bit of magic and dies swallowed by the darkness. The dragon rushed away from danger helping his friends... But they didn't make it. He watched them as they give their last struggle to escape. Sad, he goes to a safe and hidden cave. Protects the gem and ignited the magic.

BOOOM!!!

The darkness came back to the ground. The leftover creatures were left to live. Those gone stayed there until the darkness has been fully destroyed.

The dragon gave out it's last breath as it gave all it's magic to igniting the gem.

---------

Came to the world, a rather unnusual creature. Humans, the animals believed them as bad luck. But maybe not so much. They'll be the one bringing the creatures back, reminded the leader of the Ram, she was the last survivor that were friends with the dragons.

The animals learned to interract with us. Some even became our friends and pets, like cats, dogs, birds, rabbits. Some became normal, like butterflies, worms, snails. Some became our food, like fish, cows, sheep. Some where frightened like lions, tigers, panthers. They were all classified differently. The dragons tho, are believed myths or fantasy creatures. But some believed they brought life, rain, and most of all home (earth).

The gem gifted every one of the humans with a spirit animal! It will guide them on their journey, give them strength and power for them to complete it. Tigers, snakes, spiders, and eagle's are rare. They do appear once in a while, but without the dragon, the world will not be saved from the darkness. The dragon only chooses the worthy one. A trustfull one. One will be able to lead, brave, and truthfull. Noone completed all of those needs, no one believes the dragons are even a real spirit.

--------

One day a human stumbled upon something on their 15th birthday...

-woman voice stops- STORY BEGINS

(455 words)