"Well, I don't mean to brag, but I have a 3.2 GPA," Chris informs us and Austin runs her hand through his hair.

"You are so smart babe," she drawls.

"And I don't mean to burst your bubble, but Avan has a perfect 4.0 GPA," Wyndy says with an evil smirk of her own and her arm across my shoulder, intoxicating me with her scent once again.

Everyone gasps louder than before and I can hear murmuring along the lines of, "What?" "No way!" "I bet he studies everyday to merit such a high GPA!" "He is so smart!"

Chris doesn't seem pleased by Wyndy's revelation as it seems to have taken the spotlight away from him.

"Whatever, let's continue the game," he says.

"He's just jealous," Wyndy whispers to me amusedly and I stifle a laugh.

They continue playing their game and it gets to the turn of an emo girl from our school, Raven, to spin the bottle. The bottle stops at Wyndy and she chooses dare. Raven dares her to kiss Chris on the lips. Austin and Wyndy sit up and glare at Raven.

"There is no way I'm doing that," Wyndy says.

"You have to, it's a dare." Raven smirks.

"How can you ask me to kiss Chris when his girlfriend is literally sitting next to him and she is my best friend?"

"I don't care, just do the dare."

"Nice rhyme," one of the guys comments.

"Look, she doesn't have to do the dare, just have her do something else instead," Chris tries to reason with Raven in the face of Austin's anger.

Raven refuses to listen to him and insists that Wyndy does the dare. After much prompting from Raven's side and much fire breathing from Austin's side, Wyndy eventually opts out of the game, much to the surprise of Raven and everyone else.

"Hey, you still have to do your dare. Get back here!" Raven calls.

"Make me! Come on, Avan," Wyndy says and leaves the living room. I stand up and follow her but not before throwing Raven a dirty look. How dare she ask Wyndy to kiss that no-good Chris?

"I can't believe Raven, she's just trying to cause a rift between me and Austin, she is such a bully, with her stupid rainbow colored hair," Wyndy mumbles as we sit on another pair of stools at the bar since our previous seats were already taken.

"I think we have to agree that her rainbow colored hair is iconic," I say with a smirk and she eyes me wearily.

"Although not as iconic as your ginger colored wild curls," I add and she chuckles.

"I don't even like him," she continues her mini rant.

"Chris?"

"Yes, and I know you don't like him too which is completely understandable. I mean, he is such a big-headed fool who thinks he is all that just because he's rich, good looking, smart and popular."

"How do you know I don't like him?" I ask. I have never voiced my dislike for Chris, so how did she come to know about it?

"Austin told me, she said you were against her dating him and probably still are."

"Oh."

"The only thing I like about him is that he's been loyal to Austin ever since they started dating. Well, good for him cause if he dares break her heart, I'll break his bones."

I laugh and she joins me. When our laughter dies down, we get to know each other better by asking one another questions about our likes and dislikes, hobbies, experiences and so on. I discover that we actually have a lot of things in common, which I would never have known if we hadn't had this conversation. It is really fun and satisfying to be able to talk and laugh with Wyndy so freely without being tense or lost for words. I never want this moment to end.