Future Quest Pt. 3

45,000 Years Ago...

A dark storm circled overhead, swirling in a mess of purple and lightning strikes. The tribe of cavemen races to find safety from the sky. Among them stood a man and a woman. Tor and Teela. They did not shake at the might and fury of the storm.

Tor: It wants back the power I took. The day it released the monsters into our world.

Teela: When we were young and you were but Tor. Do not go, my mate.

Tor pulled his lover closed and placed a gentle kiss on her head.

Tor: I can feel what it wants. I must stop it or all life ends.

Teela: You are always my hero.

Tor: And you the mighty artist of my battles, Teela. Through you, I live forever.

With that, Tor pulled away and grabbed his club. He then pulled on his mask. Teela rushed to join the others while Tor pointed his club at the storm and let out a mighty call.

Tor: You come for me, Sky God! I will not flee! I am MIGHTOR!

Mightor flew into the sky and began to battle with the tentacles that emerged from the dark clouds

Mightor: The one in my timber, I return it like this! You lost your power to my world! Here it will stay! On the world of MIGHTOR!

In a brilliant flash of light, the storm of evil had vanished. However, that was not all that had disappeared.

Mightor was gone. And all that remained was his club.

Power Up!

Back at Townsville, Mitch felt a chill in his bones. He had felt it for a while now. Ever since you left the day before. You had told him where you would be and what you would be doing, and to not tell the girls.

To be fair, he understood why. They would get worried and try to help. While their intent may be good, they might just get in the way. Besides, you could tell them yourself if you needed help. Or, maybe you would rather call him and Brat in first.

Buttercup: Morning.

Mitch looked up from his desk to see Buttercup taking a seat at hers. She looked tired. Or was that disappointed? Mitch knew that whatever it was, she felt it towards herself. Having been her best friend for years at this point, he knew that she was beating herself up over something she did.

Mitch clicked his tongue and just looked back to his notes. He hated this, but you were both his friends. He didn't want to pick sides or anything until he knew the full story. But, whatever it was, you needed to hurry up and make a choice.

Buttercup: Hey, have you talked to Y/N lately?

Mitch looked back to his friend. He nodded.

Mitch: Yeah. He, uh, he's not going to be at school for a while. He's visiting family.