Making A Deal With The Devil

It was Friday now. You had officially made it through your second week of school. At least there was that.

You sat up in your bed and looked down at Courage. He was still out cold. You reached down and scratched his ear. He lifted his head and looked at you.

Coruage: <Mumble>

Y/N: I need to get up and get ready, bud. After that, you can sleep all you want.

Coruage just laid back down. You rolled your eyes and forced yourself free. The dog didn't even move once.

You stood up a stretched a bit before you headed to your dresser. You grabbed some fresh clothes and headed to the bathroom.

However, you quickly realized that you were out of gel.

Y/N: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Power Up!

You fixed the hat on your head while you tried to not make it obvious. You really didn't want anyone to see you without your gel. That might give you away.

You needed to blend in when you were Y/N. Especially since the girls have seen you as your hero alter ego. If they pieced it together, you were done for.

You did ask Liz to pick up some gel for you, so hopefully she'll have some by the time you came home. That's the plan, at least.

Bubbles: Good morning.

You looked up just as the girls landed next to you. Not just Bubbles, but Buttercup and Blossom as well.

Buttercup: What's up, dude?

Blossom: Good morning, Y/N.

Y/N: Uh, yeah. Morning.

Buttercup: What's up with the hat?

You reached up and touched the brim, but just smiled.

Y/N: Trying something new.

You all ended up walking to school together. It was cool that you had friends now, but you were just glad that you had people to talk to.

And they just so happen to be three really cool girls.

Buttercup: Talk to you loser later. Me and Y/N have class together.

Bubbles: And me and Y/N will be auditioning for Almost, Maine later.

Y/N: Yep. So I guess....

Princess: There you are.

The four of you all turned toward Princess who was walking towards you all. The girls all frowned, but you still didn't have anything against her.

Y/N: Morning, Princess.

Princess: Morning, Y/N. Girls.

The sisters all reacted differently. Blossom rolled her eyes, Buttercup crossed her arms, and Bubbles just groaned.

Princess: You mind if me and Y/N have some privacy? We have matters to discuss.

Buttercup: Whatever you have to say to him, you can say in front of us.

You just signaled for her to leave it be. You smiled reassuringly.

Y/N: I'll see you all later.

You walked towards Princess who lead you away from the others. The girls were all worried, but they had no idea what to do. You seemed like you could handle it.

You followed Princess up to the roof where she crossed her arms and turned towards you.

She was smiling.