What Do We Do Now?

Liz was worried sick. So were Drew and Doc. You, Zak, Brat, and Courage had been missing for nearly two whole days now. Zak wasn't answering his communicator and you weren't answering your phone.

Even the Airship's scanner couldn't find you four.

Drew: Where could they be?

Doc: I'm sure that wherever they are, they're safe. We'll find them.

Liz: Yeah. Or they'll just walk through the front door.

Just then, the front door opened. Everyone looked up to see you and your friends rushing in with Bubbles in your arms.

Liz: Y/N. Brat.

Drew: Zak.

Y/N: We need to run a scan on her.

You rushed into your room and laid Bubbles down onto your bed. Everyone followed as you threw off your coat.

Drew: Why are you dressed like pirates?

Zak: Long story.

Brat: We need to make sure she's okay. We'll explain everything later.

Liz nodded and rushed to her room to grab what supplies she had. You kneeled down beside the bed and brushed Bubbles' hair out of her face.

Y/N: You'll be okay. I promise. I.....I......

You looked at her and found a single leaf growing from her wrist.

Y/N: I have no idea what I'm going to do.

Power Up!

Brat: Oh my gosh. I needed a shower so bad.

Brat dried her hair as she walked into the living room. You, Zak, and her had all taken warm showers to get that pirate filth off of you. You were all now wearing much more comfortable clothing.

Though, you weren't very relaxed.

Liz: So you were all sent to a different world where it was just water because or this, Beast person.

Zak: More of a thing than a person, but yeah.

Doc: It all sounds so....

Brat: Unbelievable? Yeah. We know. But it happened.

Drew: And this Flapjack person, what happened to him?

You shook your head.

Y/N: We don't know.

You then looked to your sister.

Y/N: How is Bubbles?

Liz sighed.

Liz: Getting better. But if what you said is true, then it's only a matter of time before she gets worse.

You lowered your head. You couldn't help but feel like this was all your fault. Some way, somehow, the Beast knew to target Bubbles. He knew that you would care and try to help her.

He wanted to get to you. Bubbles was just a means to an end.

You rubbed your chin for a moment before you suddenly stood up.

Y/N: We have go stop him. We have to find a way to free Bubbles from the curse. We can't let her turn.

Brat: You don't say.