Back To Townsville

Liz sat at the table and watched as you, Mitch, Zak, Brat, and Courage ate like a pack of rabid animals that haven't been feed in years. She would be impressed, if she wasn't so disgusted. You had filled her in on what happened, she was more or less nonchalant about it, and she informed you that the Saturdays needed to leave on an emergency.

Looks like Zak would be staying with you for a while. That being said.....

Liz: I found a bigger place. One with enough rooms for all of us.

You all stopped eating and looked at her. You looked to Mitch with a raised brow.

Y/N: Why are you surpised? You don't even live here.

Mitch thought about it.

Mitch: Oh yeah.

He went back to eating.

But a new place? You had just moved into this one. Well, kinda. It has been a few months now. But, still. This was so sudden.

Liz: It's a house!

Y/N/Brat/Courage: WHOOO!

Power Up!

Y/N: Oh. That's how you knew about this place.

You looked at the new house that Liz had bought. It was pretty nice and it was definitely bigger than the two bedroom apartment you had gotten used to, but the house wasn't the problem. No.

It was the house next door.

Professor: Howdy, neighbors!

You looked over to see the Utonium family heading your way. Yes, they were now your neighbors. No, you didn't know how to feel about it.

Buttercup: S'up?

Blossom: Good morning.

Bubbles: Welcome to the neighborhood!

Mitch: Thanks.

You looked to your friend.

Y/N: Once again, you don't live with us.

Mitch just shrugged and followed Liz into the house with the Professor. That just left the six of you behind.

Blossom: So, have you been sleeping? Has the Beast tried to talk to you again?

You shook your head. He had been dead silent since you returned to Townsville. It was a bit unsettling, but you figured if he wasn't talking, he wasn't a danger. Besides, Zak hasn't felt anything from him either.

Brat: So, guess we're neighbors now. And I need more stuff for my room. This move sucks.

Zak: I dunno. Never lived in the suburbs before. This could be cool.

Courage nodded in agreement. Bubbles pick him up and held him like a baby before looking at the moving truck filled with your furniture and boxes.

Bubbles: Do you guys....

In a blink of the eye, you and Brat had unloaded everything and set it inside the house. You both returned with a gust of wind and smirks.

Bubbles: Need...help.....

Y/N: No, I think we got it.