OVAs #1

OVA #1:
Mitch's life had already turned upside-down after meeting the Powerpuffs back in kindergarten. He was just a brat back then. He was a bully and he cringed every time he thought about that black shirt that was just a size too small for him.

He had seen monster fights, bad guys try to take over the city, been held hostage in a bank, and even had become a kind of association to the mayor.

But then he met you. His life turned upside-down once again, but it also flipped, twisted, spun, and did a back flip on a balance beam. Not only was he now best friends with two super heroes, but he was now actively helping you.

And now he even had a power of his own.

Robin: Mitchy?

Mitch stopped thinking about his strange life and looked to the girl standing in front of him.

After returning from Foster's, he got ready and headed to Robin's for their date. She had finished getting ready while he waited on the couch.

Mitch: Uh, yeah?

Robin: You okay? You seemed to kind of space.

Mitch waved it off. He then stood up.

Mitch: Ready to go?

Robin crossed her arms and looked at him expectingly. The two stood there for a moment before Mitch scratched his nose.

Mitch: Um....you look nice?

Robin: Is that a question or a compliment?

Mitch: Compliment, obviously.

Robin just smiled. She loved messing with him like that. Seeing him like this reminded her that he really just some dumb jock that she believed him to be when they were younger.

The two were on their way soon after.
------------------

Mitch was honestly a bit surpised when Robin suggested they go to the local Amusement Park. He knew that she never really liked Rollercoasters. Of course, there were other rides, but Mitch still found it a tad bit odd.

Still, he was happy to be able to spend some more time with her. He had been so busy lately with everything else that he felt a bit bad for neglecting her.

He canceled one date to help you with the Black Puddle Queen, and canceled a second date when you went to the Mirror world.

He was sure that a third time would result in him being single.

Robin: Are you sure you're okay? You seem kind of spaced out.

Mitch turned to her and realized he had gotten lost in his own thoughts again. He shyly scratched his neck.

Mitch: Yeah, just....thinking.

Robin nudged his arm.

Robin: What about?

Mitch shook his head.

Mitch: It's nothing.

He then looked back to the park before him.

Mitch: So, what ride do you want to go on first?

Robin was still a bit worried, but she knew it would be pointless if she tried to get him to talk about it. Instead, she decided that she would instead enjoy the night.

Robin looked around before she spotted a ride.

Robin: That one.

She grabbed his hand and pulled him along. Mitch didn't bother to fight it.
----------------
Robin: The food here is insane.