❃Chapter Twenty Six Pt.2❃

Start from the beginning

"Jungkook" taehyung called out again which made them look behind them at where he was holding his son more tightly. He pointed inside a shelf while saying. "The crossbow gun was rigged over here"

Jimin thoughtful whisper to jungkook. "So that means the culprit was here!" Only for jungkook to nod slightly.

Mr.jeon announced. "Let's go out of this building, first" to which the others nodded, before they all went back to the entrance of the restaurant only to see that. "It's closed"

Ji-won speak up asking. "May I go and grap my purse?" Already going to her previous sit to get the purse.

While she was walking back, she stopped as she spotted something in one of the fish tanks and when she saw what it was she screamed in horrified which caught everyone's attention and they all saw something shocking.

Jungkook mumbled. "Geon-won"

Yoongi was checking the door and reported. "This door is locked electronically and won't open!"

Wei taking his phone at the last part before noticing that. "We are out of the range" 

Jimin hurriedly checked the building's phone only to see that. "They are all line's cut!" He start running out of the restaurant saying. "I will go and check" going straight to the kitchen.

When he reached the exit and tried to open the door. It only opened slightly enough for him to see. "It's blocked with cement?" Which made him close the door and go back to the restaurant reporting what happened to the exit before they all sat down.

"If we searched the whole building, maybe we could find an exit" said sun-sin.

Jungkook didn't agree though, but still they need to get out of her so he just stood and pointed at jimin. "Take care of the rest" before going with the rest.

"Would someone will attack me too?" Ji-won asked.

"We don't know...hope they find the exit" jimin respond while looking around carefully.

ji-won looked at the clock wall saying. "They are taking a long time"

Taehyun replied softly. "Don't worry! Auntie, dada will come with the others"

Taehyung was trying to sneak off thinking. "I guess. I will go look too" intending to run all the way out of the restaurant only to see a burning volcanic standing infront of him.

"You wouldn't go tae and I don't want to die soon in cockroach's hands" jimin pulling him back.

In the power room, the culprit turned the breaker off which in turned off all the lights in the building. Ji-won asked in fear. "What's going on?" Her nail were glowing so much which jimin and taehyung noticed.

Taehyung thought. "Isn't it the lumin---" before he could finish, a wine bottle was thrown in ji-won's direction almost hitting her face which made her yell. "AHHH!" While running away from the other 3 which made jimin shout. "Don't move, ji-won nah"

Ji-won scream was heard and her hands which were the only thing visible in the dark stopped moving and a body fell to the ground was heard.

Mr.jeon exclaimed from the hallway. "What was that scream?" Yoongi who was using his lighter to be able to see and ran towards the power room.

Taehyung was now infront of ji-won's body asking. "Miss choi?" As he couldn't see the rest of her body yet.

Yoongi was now inside the power room and he just reached the breaker, turning it back on which revealed something shocking in the restaurant again.

Jimin shouted. "Ji-won!"

While little taehyun screamed in fear, taehyung rushed to him closing his baby eyes and hugging him tight. The scream made the others run back.