Anirudh - the king

Everyone are shocked to know that Anirudh is the next king of Takshak lok.

Bondita and Saudamini are fighting vigorously while Anirudh is confused to the core.

Anirudh: Stop fighting. What's going on? Kalindi ji, meri maa? I am the king? How?

Kalindi explains him everything very shortly, Anirudh cries after hearing that his Kaka is his own dad.

Takshak god: Anirudh, only you could stop this war now. You know na, king has all the powers.

Anirudh: Will I become an Ichadhari naag now?

Takshak god: No, you will remain as human but the DNA in your blood has a trace of Takshak clan as your mum was a queen once. Now everything is in your hands.

Anirudh looks around the situation.

Kalindi: I never wanted you to know your real history that's why I kept quite all long. But now it's important for you to know your story. Anirudh beta, meri jaan, look around. If this war continues then the whole place will become a graveyard. Same thing happened before 50 years. But then it was between Saudamini and Sumati but it's Bondita and Saudamini. No body can stop Mini, she is powerful than Bondita. Accept the throne and order your soldiers to stop the war.

Anirudh: Am I dreaming? This can't be true. I think I am sleeping. Wake up Anirudh, wake up.

He slaps himself but the reality is real.

Arvind and Krishank convinces him.

Takshak god: If you become the king then the whole Takshak lok will be in your control. Only few more minutes are more, decision is yours. If you deny then you all will become servants of Saudamini.

Anirudh thinks on.

Bondita: Sakha Babu, accept it. You are the real King. Why you are thinking too much?

She advises him amidst of fighting with Mini.

Sulochana thinks: Oh gods! Anirudh is the real King. I have wasted my time my roaming with this dummy queen. Shit, now whole property including naag mani will go to anirudh. I can't even go and join with him now. What will I do? Hey Sulochana, plan something and escape to earth now itself or else Bondita and Anirudh will punish me also.

She slowly walks behind towards the gateway to earth. No one noticed her as everyone is busy in Anirudh's side.

Sumati gets conscious slowly, she recalls everything that had happened before years.

Sumati: Wha.. what's happening here?

She tries to stand firm but failed. Arvind caught her.

Bondita: Maa... Sakha babu, please accept it.

Mini: Hn, accept it. Then marry me so I will become the queen.

He thinks on. Mini leaves Bondita and goes towards Sumati. She hits Arvind and takes sumati in her tail.

Bondita: Maa.. Saudamini, leave her.

Mini: Everything started because of her only. At first she killed my love in front of my eyes and now you, her daughter is troubling me from getting the throne. I struggled a lot to come to this place. How will I tolerate it? I worked for the throne but suddenly from somewhere you and Anirudh has appeared. Am I a fool to give up the throne to you both?

Bondita: I don't want anything leave my maa. Take the throne but leave my clan and my maa.

Mini: No!

Bondita: You can be the queen for your own clan, why you are torturing Sesha naag/Naagins?

Mini: Because you all are the reason for my lover's death. If your mother hadn't interfered in my life before 50 years then I would have been living an happy life as a queen. She is the reason for everything.