Anirudh confronts Bondita

Bondita found Takshak Queen and seeked her help to find her mum and her dynasty.

~In apartment~

Anirudh gave 30+ missed calls to Bondita but no response from her and we know the reason.

His angry and doubts slowly grows on. Chandini(Saudamini) uses it.

Chandini: Anirudh, promise me. You should not hurt Bondita. She is my friend in some aspect.

Anirudh: Shut up! By knowing her truths you will never become a saint. I knew your real intensions. Hn, I am angry on Bondita but that never means I will accept you. So stay away from me.

Saudamini smirked.

Bondita and Kalindi enters the Apartment. Kalindi is so emotional as she is going to see her son after so many years.

Bondita: Maa, promise me that you will not reveal anything to him.

Kalindi: Why?

Bondita: If you tell him that you are his real mother then my identity will also be revealed. Then will start to hate me. I promise you, after fixing everything I will reveal everything to him.

Kalindi: Why you are so concerned about this? And what you are doing in my son's apartement?

Bondita blushed.

Kalindi: Hey shiv ji!!! Bahu, you are?

Bondita: Not yet maa, but soon. We love each other a lot.

Kalindi: Arey!! Call me as sasu maa then.

Bondita smiled.

Kalindi: I will not tell anything to Anirudh. I promise you.

Bondita nodded and takes her inside the apartement.

Anirudh is sitting angrily in his room.

Bondita: Sakha Babu... Sakha Babu... Where are you?

Kalindi looks around with eagerness with painful heart. Ofcourse, painful it is. Because it's a love of mother.

Bondita went to upstairs and enters Anirudh's room. Saudamini is sitting beside him in Chandini's form.

Bondita: Sakha Babu, I have something to say.

Anirudh stares at her.

Bondita: Come with me.

She holds her hand but he freed himself. She is shocked.

Anirudh: You said you are ill and tired but where did you went?

Bondita: Huh... I... I went to temple.

She blinks here and there.

Anirudh: Oh? From where did u get the strength to walk. Morning you couldn't even walk properly.

Bondita looks at Chandini. She pretends normal.

Anirudh went near her and holds her wrist tightly.

Bondita: Aaah, sakha Babu!

Anirudh: I asked where you went.

He tightened his grip which broke Bondita's glass bangle and hurted Bondita.

Bondita: Please listen to me, I will explain you everything. I was about to come to office only but..

Anirudh: But you thought to worship shiv ji suddenly and so you went to temple right?

Bondita remains silent, blood is bleeding from her wrist.

Anirudh showed her the pic of being herself as naagin. Bondita is deeply  shocked.

Anirudh: Ichadhari naagin, you are. You cheated me well. You killed my family for wealth and now you are here to kill me just to take all of my wealths too. You are here to revenge me because I ruined your marriage in the past. Your care, your trust, your hope, your love on me are just fake. Dramas! Your love is just a REVENGING LOVE!

Tears rolls down from Bondita's eyes, she is speechless. She understood that something had happened during her absence.

Anirudh: Just get out of my house, right now.

He dragged her down, Bondita goes with him silently. Chandini is extremely happy.

Kalindi is waiting there, she is shocked to see Bondita being dragged by a man. She doesn't know that it is Anirudh.

Kalindi: Stop! How dare you?

Anirudh looks at her silently. When he approached near her Kalindi understood that its her son Anirudh.

Finally, she met her son after so many years. She couldn't control her tears, she just wanted to hug him tightly and wanted to shout loudly that he is her son. But controlled everything just for Bondita's sake.

Anirudh: Who are you?

He looks at her from top to bottom as she was wearing torn saree.

Bondita: I was about to tell about her only. But...

Anirudh: You shut up, don't speak anything.

Kalindi: Bondita only bought me here.

Anirudh: Whaat?

Bondita: Sakha Babu, I found her near our Haveli. She is homeless.

Anirudh: Sssh! Don't open your mouth.

He dragged her till the entry gate but stopped there itself.

He thinks of the happy moments with her.

Bondita looks at him with teary eyes. Her left hand is bleeding and Anirudh is holding it tightly.

Anirudh: Why? Why you did like this? If you have directly asked my life and wealth then I would have given you everything. But why you broke my trusts? You are an Ichadhari naagin, Bondita.

Kalindi understood the situation somewhat and interrupted Anirudh.

Kalindi: Ichadhari naagin?

She went near them pretending like she doesn't knew anything.

Kalindi: Who is an Ichadhari naagin?

Anirudh: This girl only, look how innocent she is standing before us. Thank God, Chandini found all her truths.

Kalindi: How can you call a human as Ichadhari naagin? Are you out of your sense?

Anirudh showed her the photo. Kalindi looks at Bondita, inturn she too looks at her innocently.

Kalindi: This is a painting.

Anirudh: What?

Kalindi: Hn, it's a painting. I only drew it.

Bondita and Anirudh are confused.

Kalindi: I am an artist. I lived near the Zamindar Haveli. I saw Bondita there only. I drew her like this only on my imagination but how did it came to your phone?

Anirudh is speechless.

Kalindi: I am a poor artist. I am homeless, Bondita only found me near the Haveli. She promised me that she will give me a shelter. Inturn, I showed her this painting but within that how it got published everywhere?

Anirudh: But...

Bondita: Aaah!!

Anirudh feels the blood in his hand, Bondita freed herself from his hand.

Anirudh: Bond...

She turned away and walked to her room angrily. Anirudh worries.

Kalindi made this story just to save Bondita.

What will happen next?

Can Bondita and Kalindi find the truths of Chandini? Can Bondita accomplish her mission?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️