Drunken Anirudh

Anirudh is drunk but Arvind managed to make him ready for the shopping.

Elsewhere, Sumati informs Bondita about her engagement.

Bondita: Why suddenly? Without even pre information?

Sumati: They are groom's family. We should obey them without asking question. Bondita, after your marriage also you should follow this. You should never question your sasural even if they wrong.

Bondita: Theek hain, maa.

They both came out of the and house and started their scooter.

~In Kalakeya cave~

Saudamini and Sulochana enters the cave. It looked so horrible and scary.

Sulochana thinks: Thank God, we didn't came here alone.

Skeleton, bones, skull are lying aside.
It is dark too.

Sulochana: Look, nagin. You should not leave my hands at any cost. I will save you from this dark cave. Hn?

Mini smirked and moved on.

Deep inside the cave, there is a small brightness which is the only light source for that whole cave.

Kalakeya, an Aghori is doing some puja inside.

His sound and groan made Sulochana and Mini to fear.

Sulochana: Nagin, are you sure? Is he the one who we are looking for?

Mini: Without questioning me, go inside.

She pushed her inside. Which disturbed Kalakeya.

He turned back suddenly. His red eyes, long black uncombed hair and black marks over his body threatened Sulochana.

Kalakeya: Why late? Do you want me to wait for you instead of doing my puja?

Sulochana: Nahi, nahi. Actually, Mini... Where are you?

Mini came and stood behind her.

Kalakeya: Here you have this Garud Kavach. This will help you to find near by nagin.

He shows a locket which is embedded with a stone.

Sulochana laughs at it.

Kalakeya: What's there to laugh?

Sulochana: Whom you are trying to cheat? This locket is Garud kavach? Yesterday only I saw it in Amazon. It cost only 150 rupees. Hahaha!

Kalakeya stared at her.

Mini: Shut up your mouth Sulochana. You don't know about his power. He was also one of the reason to bring you alive.

Sulochana is shut now.

Kalakeya: You are not believing me right? Now see!

He throws it upon Mini. Mini is shocked because she is not prepared for it.

It gave a shock to her, she started to scream.

Kalakeya: Now say, is it fancy locket?;

Sulochana nods no. And she pulled away the locket from Mini. Mini gets relieved.

Kalakeya: Be careful with this. It may even harm human who thinks bad about me.

Sulochana's eyebrows lifted. Mini gave money to him and they left the place.

~In shop~

Anirudh, Arvind and Trilochan arrives at Jewellery shop. On other side Bondita and Sumati too arrived there.