Anirudh is missing!

Arvind is deeply shattered after knowing that Saudamini is naagin.

Arvind: How is this possible? I thought everything is a myth but after seeing in front of my eyes, i can't deny it. But why Saudamini is hiding herself? Why she is pretending to be a normal human? Sulochana aunty knew it or not?

Many questions are wandering around him. Only one way is there for to clear his doubts. One, go ask Saudamini straightly. Two, ask Sulochana whether she knew it before or not.

Arvind: This clearly shows me the incidents that had happened a day before. Mini was the one who mixed poison in my Milk. I took her naagin book, that's why she wanted to kill me because she thought that I have found her secrets.

He is walking here and there.

It's already 6 a.m.

Everyone in the Haveli are very busy in looking after the engagement preparations.

Trilochan: Bihari, did that cook started his work?

Bihari: Hn, Malik ji. I gave him the list which you handed me yesterday.

Trilochan: Hn, make sure that nothing should be missed in the menu.

Bihari: Hn, ji. I will take care of it.

Trilochan: Did Arvind woke up? Why he is not here yet?

Bihari: Malik ji, I don't know about Arvind. But I saw Anirudh Malik going out very earlier in car.

Trilochan: What?

Bihari: Hn, i even asked him where he is going. He didn't replied me.

Trilochan: Why this boy is behaving like a mad? For the past 2-3 weeks I could see many changes in his behaviour. What's wrong with him Bihari? Did he shared anything with you?

Bihari: Malkin ji, from his childhood he has a habit of sharing every thing with me. No matter what information it is. But he is not even speaking to me properly now a days.

Trilochan: After this engagement only we should enquire him about his health and behaviour. Chalo, let's see whether the sofa for groom bride is ready or not.

Bihari nods yes and went with him.

Suddenly they hear a loud sound of band baja! It was arranged by Tanya's brother.

Varun: Hn, loud loud. Now only this haveli looks like a function place.

He dances with them and enters the Haveli.

On hearing this, Sulochana and Mini came out of their room and looked down by standing in the inside Balcony.

Mini: What happened to your son? Why he is creating a mess morning itself?

Sulochana is already dancing for the beats. Mini stared at her.

Sulochana: Arey, kali nagin, come on dance. Dole bhaje! Dole bhaje!

She came down via steps by dancing. Mini follows her. They are already in function attire.

~In Arvind's room~

Arvind: Oh god, the preparations have been started. Only few more hours to go, any time Bondita family will arrive here but I am still in night dress. Today I have two works, one is to find more things about that naagin another one is to confess Anirudh's love to Bondita. Oh god, in this shock I forgot to wake up Anirudh.

He comes out of his room and walked towards Anirudh's room.

On the way, he looked and noticed Sulochana and Saudamini dancing for the Band.