Anirudh surprises Bondita

Anirudh arranged a party to celebrate his 25th day of office inauguration.

~In Apartment~

Bondita is getting ready in her room while Anirudh is busy in his works.

Krishank is also there, he is organising the party.

~In room~

Chandini splashes water on Sulochana's face continuosly.

Sulochana: Heyy!

Chandini: Budhu aurat! Within few seconds you would have ruined whole of my plans. Stupid.

Sulochana: stupid? You only stupid. Now come on make me happy.

Chandini: What?

Sulochana: Dance now that too like a naagin. Tere sang pyar mein...

Chandini: Hey, shut up!!

She thinks on with rage.

Sulochana: I am going to get ready for the party. Party party!!

Chandini: Bondita is the reason I think so. After drinking that milk only you are behaving insane. But why does she wanted to do it?

Sulochana goes to cupboard and looks for dress.

In this time, Bondita comes out from her room. She is dressed up in navy blue Anarkali with a free hair.

Krishank looks at her and started to laugh.

Bondita: You??

Krishank: What a funny! What a funny!

Bondita stares at him.

Krishank: Bondita, who choose you this dress?

Bondita: Myself!

Krishank: Hn, that's why it's looking like this.

Bondita: Now what is your problem?

Krishank: Did you looked yourself in mirror?

Bondita: Hn!

Krishank: I am sure your eyes are blind.

Bondita: Can you speak clearly?

Krishank: Arey, look at your dress.

Bondita looks herself from top to bottom and checks whether it is torn.

Bondita: Nothing is there. It looks normal only.

Krishank: Hn, that's what I too said. Nothing is there, now why you are wasting your time in looking at your dress?

He laughed. Bondita gets angry and was about to beat him, Krishank started running from there. She goes running behind him.

Krishank: Bondita, don't follow me.

Bondita: You have to get beatings from me with this pillow. You wasted my time by telling lies about my dress.

Krishank: Arey, did I said anything? I just asked you to look at your dress, you only wasted time in checking it. Hahaha!

They both are running here and there.

Bondita: Don't think that you can escape from me. This Bondita is a sharp shooter, now see what am I doing.

She throws pillow on Krishank but he bended down. The pillow hits Anirudh who just stepped out of his room by hearing their noise.

Anirudh: Aaah!

Bondita thinks: Oh god!

She pretends normal and hides behind a pillar.