xɪɪɪ : ɪɴᴛʀᴜᴅᴇʀs

Edward pulled up on the school parking lot with his hand not leaving Aquila's

Edward pulled up on the school parking lot with his hand not leaving Aquila's. "Did you enjoy this weekend?" he asked her, referring to the little picnic he set up for them after the incident with Victoria.

Aquila nodded happily. "It was great. I'm just worried about Delphi and Teddy. It feels like yesterday I was carrying them for the first time. Now they developed their metamorphmagus abilities." she said remembering how the two little devils joined them at the final half of their romantic date in the meadow.

Delphi saw a butterfly that landed on her nose. As she sneezed, her black hair turned blonde. The scene made Teddy laugh and copy Delphi. They turned their hairs into different colors. Aquila and Edward were shocked but laughed at the end.

"Well, our little angels are quite powerful like their mother." Edward smiled then kissed her temples making Aquila giggle and kissed his cheek. All of a sudden, Edward stiffened and looked out of the window.

"What's wrong?" Aquila asked.

"If i ask you to stay on the car, would you?" the vampire asked. Aquila narrowed her eyes at him suspiciously as he got out. "Of course not." he muttered after seeing Aquila got out after him as they walked towards school.

Aquila saw a familiar figure leaning against a motorcycle. Jacob Black. He walked towards them.

"Hey." Aquila greeted.

"Charlie said you went on a date with Edward." Jake told Aquila.

"Yeah. I stayed at the Cullens after the date. Why?" Aquila asked.

"He's checking to see if you're still human." Edward told Aquila causing the shifter to glare at him.

"Look, I'm here to warn you. If your kind comes on our land again..." Jake growled but Aquila cut him off.

"Wait, what?" She asked, highly confused. She was too focused on tailing the red haired vampire until she jumped on the cliff where Aquila lost her, to notice the conflict between the Cullens and the wolves.

Jacob looked at Aquila before looking back at Edward. "You didn't tell her?" he asked Edward.

"Just leave it alone, Jacob." Edward told him.

Aquila turned to Edward and asked, "Tell me what?"

"Emmett and Paul had a misunderstanding. It's nothing to worry about." Edward explained.

Everyone had a silent agreement not to tell Aquila about the hostile encounter. God knows Aquila wouldn't hesitate to kick them to the curb for being unreasonably hostile towards her family. But Jacob just couldn't keep his mouth shut.

"Listen to you. Did you lie to keep her out of the loop too?" Jacob asked Edward , who stepped up to him.

"You should just leave. Now." Edward told him angrily.