xɪɪ : ᴀɴᴅᴀɴᴛᴇ, ᴀɴᴅᴀɴᴛᴇ

Silence engulfed the room after Bella's body thumped loudly as she fell unconscious

Silence engulfed the room after Bella's body thumped loudly as she fell unconscious. Rosalie's mouth was forming an 'O'. Esme and Carlisle's eyes were as wide as saucers while Emmett looked just frozen. Edward and Aquila held a sheepish look on their faces. Before anyone could speak, Alice arrived with Jasper.

"Hi Aquila!" The pixie haired vampire called from the balcony.

Alice leaped over the rail while holding a bouquet of flowers while Jasper was following behind her. She bounced forward to kiss the young Black's cheeks then handed Aquila the little bouquet. Jasper then shared a small hug with Aquila, a sign of welcoming her into his home. Their interaction was seen by the patriarch and matriarch making them wonder how Jasper could be okay with Aquila's scent.

"What are you?" Rosalie asked after being snapped back to reality by Jasper and Alice's arrival.

"Let me properly introduced myself. Merry meeting everyone. I am Aquila Callisto Black, a seventeen year old witch from England." She smiled at them.

And with that, chaos started.

"Does Edward know?"

"How?"

"Do witches ride in brooms?"

"Did you sold your soul to the devil?"

"Is that why the lollipops you gave have those effects?"

Questions after questions flew. Carlisle was interested, Esme was curious, Rosalie was cautious, Emmet was excited and Jasper had the look of realization in his face. Alice already saw it coming and Edward already knew.

"Yes, Edward already knew. I was born a witch. Yes we ride on brooms, but not normal brooms. No, witches are more on the pagan side rather than the religious type. Yes, those lollipops aren't normal lollipops. I call them bloodpops. It's ingredients are the same as normal lollies but has dragon blood to bind the ingredients and enable vampires to eat it without throwing up." Aquila tried to calmly answer each question but then her answer made Emmett go wild.

"Dragons are real!?"

"Yes. In fact we have a family dragon but my deranged aunt demanded to use it to guard her family vault."

"Okay everyone," Esme intervened but was staring pointedly at Emmett, "Can we dial down the questions and let the poor girl eat first. And please pick her unconscious cousin up from the floor." Esme is a mixture of Narcissa and Molly, Aquila thought. She's calm and classy but strict and authoritative. But no one can deny the motherly love she emits. "Rosalie, clean this up."

Before Rosalie could protest, Aquila pointed her wand on the shattered mess in the floor. "Evanesco." And with one swish of her wand, the mess was gone.

"Woah." Emmett muttered in amusement. "Where were you when I threw up a box of pizza on Esme's favorite rug?"

"At school, still learning that spell? Oh, by the way I brought something for you and your family." Aquila said.