ɪɪɪ : ᴍᴏᴏɴʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɴʏᴍᴘʜʏ

Three days had passed and Edward and Aquila officially became friends

Three days had passed and Edward and Aquila officially became friends. Jasper and Alice also became acquainted with Aquila. She'd give them bloodpops everyday which made it easier for them to be a little less inhuman since people started to notice that they're eating something. Aquila was unsure when she'd confront them about their... Situation. But one thing is certain, Aquila Callisto Black is the goddaughter of Remus Lupin, a man who was forced to become a werewolf. She knew her Uncle Moony didn't wished to become what he is and it taught her to never judge someone who has no control over their situation.

Bella Swan is furious. She know there is something about the Cullens but with her cousin hanging around them, she couldn't get their attention.

'It should have been me.'

If only her perfect little cousin didn't transfer maybe she'd be the person Edward Cullen would talk to. Aquila is everything Bella wanted to be. Effortlessly smart, rich, cool, friendly, bubbly, confident and bold. She admits that she is jealous of Aquila Black. She had this perfect grey eyes that looks a lot like melted silvers that shines like little stars in the night sky while Bella's eyes were this boring brown color. She saw the pictures of her aunt Luna, the most beautiful woman she had laid her eyes upon and Aquila being the almost perfect copy of her mother doesn't help. Bella hates the fact that Charlie is quite closer to Aquila. They seems to effortlessly bond even though they barely know each other.

She glared at Aquila's direction who was talking to Edward in the parking lot. They were laughing, lost in their own little world. She had heard of whispers all over the school saying Aquila and Edward would be the perfect power couple of Forks High.

"Wait, your name is Aquila Callisto, your father's name is Sirius and your mother's name is Luna. Your father is named after a star and your mother is named after the Earth's moon and they decided to name you after a constellation and a moon?" Edward repeated Aquila's explanation about her name.

"Yes. It is my family's tradition to name their child after a star or constellation. My uncle was named Regulus Arcturus Black. My aunt's were Andromeda, Bellatrix and Narcissa. Aunt Cissy is the only one who isn't named after a star but her son Draco was named after the constellation draconis. My other cousin's name is Nymphadora Vulpecula Tonks but don't call her that. She'll go ballistic!" Aquila said with exaggerated hand movements.

Suddenly a pregnant woman with pink bubblegum hair and a sandy haired man with scars walked on the parking lot. People stared at the new faces which caught Aquila's attention. She turned to look at what the students are staring at and saw her two favorite people.

"Uncle Moony! Nymphy!" She called running towards them. The two mysterious people smiled at the girl as they welcomed her in open arms, preparing to hug her.

"Slow down little star. Don't squish your nephew." Tonks said to her favorite cousin.

"Well now that you said it I'm actually wondering since you're my cousin and Moony is my godfather, is the babe my nephew or my godbrother?" Aquila asked. The two adults looked at each other, contemplating to answer when Aquila beat them into it, "Either ways this little cub is family. I'm so excited to meet them!" She squealed, not minding the curious stares of the other students, nor the curious gazes of the vampires and the adoring look on Edward Cullen's face.

"Aquila, we're here to talk to you about something very important. We cannot stay long." Remus said.

"Okay. Follow me." Aquila led them somewhere far enough where the vampires cannot hear them.

"What's the matter Uncle Moony? Does the order need my assistance? Have you finally decided to let me go back?"

"No Aquila. We are losing. There are only a few of us left. And with everything going downhill, we want to prepare for the worst. We wanted to ask you personally to be our son's godmother. If anything happen to us, you will be his legal guardian." Remus said while resting his hands on Tonks' stomach.

"Me? Godmother? Son? It's a boy? Oh my Merlin yes! Yes! A million times yes!" Aquila jumped around happily but then it hit her. Preparing for the worst. "No. Don't think like that! We will survive this war. You will survive and you will raise our little Teddy."

"Teddy? Where did you get that?" Tonks asked with an amused smirk on her lips.

"Teddy as in Edward Remus Lupin. That's going to be his name because I won the bet!" Aquila said with enthusiasm. Tonks and Aquila made a bet about the baby's gender. Tonks think it's a girl and if it is, she'd name the babe Andromeda Callisto Lupin in honor of her mother and cousin.

"Right. The bet. Be thankful I like the name you want." Tonks said nudging her baby cousin.

"So I have no say about the baby's name?" Remus asked.

"Nope. Never. I'm sorry uncle Moony but you're bad at names. My dad says so. I just imagine you naming your child Bruno. No. No. No." Aquila said while waving her godfather off. This made the three of them burst out laughing.

Remus looked at his goddaughter. She might look like her mother but she does act a lot like her father. "Sirius would be happy to see you laugh again." With his words, a sad smile replaced the young girl's mischievous one.

"I'm just happy he's finally free. Dadfoot is no doubt planning a prank with Uncle Prongs while mom and Aunt Lily are shaking their heads at their shenanigans." Aquila said. Her father's death hurts a lot and she'll forever have this empty space solely for her dad. But like her Dadfoot's wise words, the ones who loves us never really leaves us. Aquila knew her parents are there.

Plus she's a very talented witch. She's working on spells that she can use to communicate with her family. Someday she will.

"Now who's that cute guy you're talking to?" Tonks said changing the gloomy topic.

"Oh that's Edward. A new friend of mine." Aquila answered as she tries to hide the red tint that started to form on her cheeks.

"Aquila Callisto Black." She felt shivers on her spine as Remus states her full name with a warning tone.

"Uncle Moony relax. I just met him. It's not like I'll fall in love with him within days or something." Aquila said trying convince the two adults. But she failed for she sounds like she is trying to convince herself instead.

"Oh come on my love. Let my little cousin have her fun." Tonks reprimanded her husband.

"Be careful, little star. We wanted to give you this. Keep it safe." Remus said handing her a small box. "And the Weasley twins forced us to bring some things which are already in your room."

Aquila's eyes sparkled after hearing what Remus said. They hugged one last time before the married couple apparated away.

Tears welled her eyes as Aquila opened the small box. It was a round locket necklace with the constellation Aquila, the stars made up of little diamonds at the front and with a half moon engraved at the back. She opened the locket and saw a moving picture of her parents kissing both sides of her cheeks as she happily clapped. It was taken when she was ten months old, a month before her mom was murdered and five months before her dad was taken away from her. The other side of the locket was a single word that means a lot to her.

"Always"

____

A/N:

A little filler chapter for you guys. Actually this isn't a very important chapter. I just wrote it to show a little glimpse on her relationship with her family and Bella's thoughts about Aquila.

I kinda like dropping a fun fact every chapter. Should I continue to do so?

Anyways...

FUN FACT:

Luna Black, neé Swan, is Luna Lovegood's godmother.  Aquila and Luna's mom are the best of friends when they were at Hogwarts and so is Luna and Aquila even though Luna is a year younger than her. Aquila was also the one who introduced Luna and Ginny.