"You...let me have his power.." the deer looked at jungkook behind and gave little creepy smile to jungkook who fits his knuckle.

"No, we gonna walk with the curse around us" Taehyung said and reached out for jungkooks arm pulling him through him.

"Oh, your the mate of this powerful omega..?"
The deer walked closer to taehyung.

Taehyung pulled jungkook behind him as he looked at the deer back directly into his eyes.

"So what if I am?" Taehyung said already getting irritated at the deer stare.

"Hm...walk the way..lets see if you gonna get lost or not...Just call out the forest deer and I'm gonna appear in front of you if you still want the deal..." the deer said and slowly disappearing into the forest.

"That damn deer thinkings I'm gonna let him have jungkook." Taehyung said and blowed out a fire started to walk forward.

"Wait Taehyung" Jae said as he counted everyone, he knows that deer.

"We need to be extremely careful...this deer wants us to be brainwashed..do not listen or believe everything you see...hold into each other's hands" Jae-joon said as he saw how everyone held into their mates first and then each other.

"Do not let go.." Jae warned and held into seo-joon hand as he lighted up with his other hand.

The walk was rough every time they walk deeper into the forest the more foggy it comes.

At this point they couldn't see each other's.

Taehyung held into jungkooks hand tightly as if he would get lost if he lets go.

"Tae..taehyung my hand.." jungkook mumbled to taehyungs ears when he felt how tight he held into it.

"You can get lost." Taehyung said stopped and looked at jungkook.

Thankfully he could see jungkook from the fire that helped him look at his skin that was glowing with the fire.

"Your eyes are pretty..." jungkook mumbled when he saw how beautiful those golden eyes were lighting with the help of the fire.

"Your the one who has beautiful eyes."
Taehyung mumbled back and gave a kiss on his eyes when jungkook closed them.

Them having their little moments together not realizing that they got separated with the others who didn't notice when they stopped walking.

Their little moment got ruined by a small wolves.

"Wolves?" Taehyung looked around at the wolves that surrounded them.

"Spirits wolves..." Jungkook held into Taehyungs arm tightly so he wouldn't do something dumb.

"Do not look at their eyes" jungkook told taehyung who nodded and looked down.

"Where the fuck is the others?" Taehyung asked.

"They might not have seen us when we stopped walking." Jungkook replied and bend down to the ground...his fingers touched into the dirt soil.