Chapter Twenty-Nine: Giving Affection to a Fool

Começar do início

"Obviously I'm fuckin' okay! Get out!"

But your words didn't get through his thick skull. Kusuo stared at your body while you continued you shout.

"Hey! Fucking weirdo! My eyes are up here!"

Finally catching his attention, he glanced up from your body and saw your red cheeks from his pinching earlier.

Mistaking it for blush, he quietly looked down and silently trailed over to you.

"Kusuo? Did you hear anything I just said?" Ignoring you once again, he pulled you into a tight back hug and pressed his chest against your back.

"Uhm...okay then..." You shot the boy a strange glance and picked up your shirt.

With some finicky movements, you both eventually got down to a rhythm in which you could get ready and Kusuo could cling on to you tightly as you did so.

His grip was annoying but, even with all your protests, he remained attached to you.

"Can you let go?" You asked, praying that he would.

"No. Shut up and deal with it, pussy." He laughed smoothly on to your skin. His warm breath ran down your spine as you sighed and continued with your routine.

***

"Oh my fucking god! Do your parents fucking love you, Kusuo, because I sure as hell don't!"

Kusuo calmly smirked as you fumed with anger.

"Get your slimy hands off of me! I'm so fucking mad at you!"

"Why? I didn't do anything." He spoke calmly while imaginary steam poofed out of your head.

"I can feel your fuckin' boner up my ass!"

"I don't have a boner!" He defended himself as he softly rubbed himself against your hips.

"Look, I would LOVE to fuck you right now," You said sarcastically, "But we have school."

"Well then let's sleep together after school." Kusuo stated, not joking at all.

"Okay, fine, whatever, just let go of me." His hands quickly unraveled from your body as you grabbed your backpack and opened your front door.

Kusuo grinned widely, grabbing your keys from your counter. He thought you were being entirely serious about the sex thing while you immediately forgot about it as soon as you stepped out the door.

Sprinting down the steps carelessly, Kusuo calmly followed you, watching you from behind.

"Y/N, slow down." He chuckled as you walked out of the apartment building, "You don't want to run into someone again!"

"Oh yeah! Whatever happened to that guy anyway..." You mumbled to yourself. Kusuo came up behind you and grabbed your hand.

"Probably nothing!" He said cheerfully, "If he just disappeared like that, he wasn't important anyway!"

"...I never said anything about him disappearing." Awkwardly glancing up at him, he bit his inner cheek, praying you wouldn't connect the dots. "But, like, you wouldn't do something like that...right?" Your voice cracked loudly as he grinned widely.

"Of course not!" He gave you a slightly reassuring smile as he ran his fingers over your cold hands. "We're going to get to school earlier than normal today."

"Huh? But I swear we were runnin' late when we left..."

"Not if we teleport~" He smirked as he watched you roll your eyes.

"God damn bastard. Don't take advantage of me like that."

You both shuffled awkwardly out of a crowd and you hopped into his arms.

"Come on, fairy godmother! Take us away!" You shouted playfully, pointing into the sky.

"Don't ever call me that again."