Author's note & backstory

I think I won't be posting for a very long time because of something. Yeah. Something.

Anyways, it looks like I forgot to mention something. The thing about Takemichi saving Draken from getting killed wasn't the one on the original time line that he got stabbed. What I was talking about was something else.

3

2

1

START

Here's a back story about that part.

Back story brought to you by the
'lazy author'

Five days as Takemichi joined the gang, the three lad; Takemichi, Draken and Mikey decided to have lunch together in a nearby diner that had just opened recently. And the reason why Mikey join other than Takemichi being with them was because that restaurant was a popular kids meal dinner, meaning they put flags in everything whenever the buyer request. Well sometimes not they just randomly put a flag in it even though it didn't have any flags on the menu.

After they ate, they soon hangout on a nearby kids park and that was then it happened (don't get any dirty ideas. What I meant was 'a fight will soon brake out). Takemichi wanted to say something to Draken that made him touch his shoulder and then memories came rushing in.

Draken was laying on the ground, bathing with his own pool of blood as a bat was laying beside him.

And that was then he waited for something to happen. He took the hit that was supposed to collide on Draken's head making him dead. Good thing that it didn't hit Takemichi's head but instead collided on Takemichi's arm that send him to the hospital for three days and having a cast for 3-4 weeks.

End of the back story.

Anyways that's all. Thank you for reading.

And also there would be a new characters (made by my friend).