EXTRA CHAPTER 1/?

SHIP:

DOMINANT ALPHA MIKEY X BETA TAKEMICHI.

(THIS IS NOT PART OF THE ORIGINAL STORY BUT THERE WOULD BE A LEMON CHAPTER THAT IS NOT AN EXTRA AND IT IS PART OF THIS NOVEL "THE BROKEN SCENARIO")

And also, Mikey is allot taller than Takemichi. So don't question me why and how can Mikey carry Takemichi.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Description:

Mikey is a dominant alpha who fell in love with a beta, which is Takemichi. Even though Takemichi was a beta, he's popular with many omega and beta, including alpha. Not just because of his looks but also because of his personality.

Mikey was born as a only child (in this au he is an only child). He wasn't born because of the love between his parents, he was just born to become a heir.

In this au, Takemichi is a young teacher and he also took part-time tutoring for both poor and rich kids just for fun. He sometimes give a free tutoring if there was a remaining time he has, the tutoring was always took place in the school library. Don't worry, the school gave him permission to do it.

(He specialized all subjects but he's a history teacher and also an advisor)

And also I don't know how japanese private school works, so I will just write what I know about school.

Mike's age: 16 years old

Takemichi's age: 20 years old
================================

EXTRA!

'Finally! I can go to school like the normal kid'

Mikey thought to him self as it was his first time going to school. Ever since he was a child, he have been home schooled. He never received love from his own parents like other normal kids should have.

Well- Mikey's not really normal, and how can his parents give him love that Mikey lone for, if they didn't even loved each other. They were just together for money and business.

Ever since Mikey was a child, he always want to be loved by his parents. But he then lost his interest after he just turned 3, Mikey matured pretty fast so he found almost everything around him boring. His eyes never showed light, like an emotional person should have but I can feel every emotions. The only lacking is that I didn't received emotions and attention that a normal child should have.

(A/N: it's a private school)
........................

Class 1-S

Mikey arrived on to his destination and can hear that they had already started. Mikey knocked on the door, he waited for the teacher to say "Come in" before entering. As he entered the classroom, all eyes were on him. This made him feel a little uncomfortable, then the teacher said, "Oooh! You must be the new student."

"Yes, I am. I'm sorry for disturbing your lesson, Sensei." Mikey said as he bowed. The teacher chuckled as Mikey raises. "You don't need to be that polite, I'm not your advisor, just a substitute teacher. So you don't have to worry."

"I see. Then how should address you?"  Mikey asked as he tilted his head a bit. "Well, I don't really mind calling me Sensei, but if you insist, you can just call me Mr. Substitute or Sir like everyone."

Mikey nodded.

Sub: Now then. Why don't you introduce your self to everyone?

Mikey: Hello everyone. My name is Manjiro Sano. You can call me Mikey, that is my nickname. I'm also a dominant alpha.

Sub: You can sit on the empty sit, choose what ever you like. You don't have any assigned sit yet if I'm not mistaken."

After the class ended, lunch break begin afterwards.

"Now that the class had ended. Is there anyone would like to volunteer guiding Mr. Sano around our school?" The substitute teacher asked as most that rises their hands were beta girls and some omegas.

"Why don't you show him around the school." The substitute teacher pointed on the beta male at the very back.
..............

The next day.

The classroom were filled with the students conversation.

Student 1: Is Sensei going to be absent again?

Student 2: I hope not. It's not even been a week since Sensei asked for a leave due a cold but it feels like it has already been a year. I hope Sensei's cold aren't that serious.

Student 1: I know right!? Mr. Substitute was not fun like Sensei.

The school library.

Mike was flipping through the pages. He would like to read at the classroom but it was too noisy and can't concentrate at all. So he decided to go to the library to read, there was enough time to read before the class starts anyway.

"Mmm? It's my first time seeing you here. Are you perhaps the new student?" Someone asked him with a soft voice. Mikey looked behind and saw a man with black curly hair and a beautiful sapphire blue eyes. The man's appearance was so beautiful, gentle yet handsome. If you looked at him, he looks like an omega. But if you looked closer, he definitely looks like an alpha. It was a mix of omega and dominant alpha appearance. Because of the man's beauty, Mikey couldn't help but to stare. He's heart almost popped out off his chest as it was beating so fast. After awhile, he realizes that the man was a beta as he can't smell any pheromones emitting from him. He was then brought back as the heard the man's voice again. "Hey! Are you ok?"

"Y-yes." Mikey said as his ears began to turn bright red. "Ummm. You-"

But before he can finish his words, he was cut off because of the sound of the bell.

"It looks like it's about time to go to class. You should go now, you might get mark late." The sapphire blue eyes male said to Mikey as he walk away.

In the classroom.

'It's a pity I didn't got his name.' Mikey sigh's as he thinks where could that beauty be.

The classroom door open and the students roared as they saw who it was. Mikey didn't pay any attention as he was still thinking about the beauty he saw from the library.

"Quiet down everyone. It looks like you all missed me." A familiar soft voice made Mikey look up front. The sapphire blue eyes male smiled as he saw Mikey who was at the back and said, "It's looks like we have a new student. Sorry for not being on the day when you transferred. Well then- my name is Takemichi Hanagaki, your history teacher and also your advisor. As an apology, I will treat you for today's lunch. "

Mikey's heart skips a beat as he saw the beauty he was thinking standing right infront of him, he was just imagining what will their next meeting will be like.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you for reading (✿≧▽≦)