Chapter Two: Ghosts Can Be Concerning

I wake up on the floor of the house I was in to solve a murder before.

I smack a hand to my forehead.

"What in the name of Celestia ever possessed me to use a fucking ouija board in a fucking murder house?" I say aloud.

As I get to my feet, a wave of nausea passes over me.

I kneel on the ground and, well, let's just say, I emptied the contents of my stomach onto that poor white carpet.

To my shock, the large stain of basically stomach acid on the floor is solid black.

Yup. I'm fucking cursed.

I look up to see words scratched all over the walls.

Help
Help him
Kunikuzushi
Help him
Kunikuzushi
Kunikuzushi
Help him

Wow.

Whoever wrote all that must really want me to help Kunikuzushi.

"I mean, we've all been trying..." I mutter to nothing. ,"But no one's found any leads. But even so, I'll try my best."

As sarcastic and chill as I'm being, I can't help but wonder....was it either Ei or Makoto who did this?

Kunikuzushi is the name of their dead brother after all.

Besides, all the police reports say that Kunikuzushi never had any friends.

I turn my head to the window only to find that it's dark outside and the moon is shining through, giving the small room an eerie look.

"WHAT THE FUDGE STRIPES? IT'S NIGHT!?" I cry. It must be hours past the time I told Kazuha we'd hang out.

I fish my phone out of my pocket to find a hecking ton of notifications.

------------------------

Friendo:
Heizou
HEIZOUUU
ITS THREE IN THE FUCKING MORNING RESPOND YOU BITCH
MOTHERFUCKER RESPOND!

Sherlocknoin Heizou:
I'm sorryyyy I did something stupid and now I have to pay the price for it 😞

Friendo:
You didn't eat that three wek old box of Mexican food sitting on your dresser, did you?

Sherlocknoin Heizou:
What no of course not.
I might be stupid, but I'm not THAT stupid.
Also it's spelled *week, not wek.

Friendo:
Hm.
So what did you do?

Sherlocknoin Heizou:
I may or may not have impulsively bought a Ouija board from Target to spite bossman who basically told me to ask the spirits to make me as smart as Sango.
That may or may not have led to some actual unsettling shit.

Friendo:
K so 2 things.
1. WHY THE ACTUAL FU-
2. Damn. Elaborate?

Sherlocknoin Heizou:
So basically it said help Kunikuzushi(one of the murder victims btw) then a bright light then I passed out then black stomach acid from me then scratches in the walls repeating the message.
So yeah, 99% sure I'm cursed.

Friendo:
I mean, damn, but then again you literally barely slept this whole week.
Could have just been you being very tired.
So how about you go hecking sleep then we can discuss this later with Kazuha when he wakes up.

Sherlocknoin Heizou:
Aye aye causation
FUDGE STRIPES I MEAN CAUSATION!
C A P T A I N

Friendo:
I....can't hear you?
Also damn ur phone autocorrects captain just like mine.