📝The cool guys📝

Why are almost all of these hardly have any dialogue.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
You woke up to celestial
licking your face. You laughed as Celestia licked your face. " Celestia!" You said. You saw Aphmau standing beside you. "Hey!" You yelled a little. " What? How else am I supposed to wake you up?" She said, rubbing your head. You still didn't really trust them but trusted them enough for them to take care of you.

"Breakfast is ready" she said, standing from her crouching position. You got up and walked out of aphmaus room. You walked down stairs and the smell of newly baked bacon. You walked into the dining room." Good morning y/n" KC said. " Good morning KC." You said in a whisper tone, while sitting on the chair. " How did you sleep?" KC asked, walking over to you and put down the bacon.

" You and Aphmau are going to the boys place in the afternoon" she said, as you ate the bacon." That's cool" you said in the same whisper tone. After you ate you went up to aphmau's room and got dressed.

(Timeskip by Zane trying to kill Aaron for kissing Aphmau in Minecraft)
You and Aphmau walked to the boys house. " Do I have to go?" You asked as you and Aphmau got to the boys house."yes y/n. Don't be rude. Plus you haven't seen or met anyone in the neighborhood besides me, KC, and Katelyn. So you need this." She said looking down at you.

"I'm not trying to be rude, but I am nervous to meet other people." You said, looking down while rubbing your arm." Oh y/n." She said, as she bent down to your level." It's alright y/n. These people are nice. You don't have to be nervous for meeting new people." She said hugging you." Thank you Aphmau" you said hugging back.

Aphmau got up and turned to the door. She knocked on the door. Nothing. She knocked again. Nothing." Hmm. I wonder if their even home right now. They said they were going to be so-." Ahomau said when she was cut off by a guy with blonde-ish hair and blue eyes coming into view.

"Aphmau. Who is he?" You asked." Oh there he is that's Laurence." She said." Laurence hey" Aphmau said." Aphmau! Who is that kid?" He asked as he let you and Aphmau in." This is y/n my kid and first off I wanted to apologize for before when I accused you guys of moving here because you found my address" Aphmau said. " You have a kid?!" He yelled." She's adopted" aph said.

" Where's Garth and Dante?" Aphmau asked. " Well garroth was here but-." Laurence said."um okay, it doesn't matter?" Aphmau asked." I mean... Um, Garroth is around. I'm sure Garroth and Dante are both in their rooms getting freshened up" Laurence said." Uh i-i  see uh well" Aphmau said." Well what?" Laurence said." Don't you want to show me around?" Aphmau asked Laurence. As soon as she said that Laurence's face had gone really red.

"The town? LIKE A DATE?!" Laurence said, blushing like crazy. "Uh uh no I-i meant like the house. You can show me around the house" Aphmau said confused." Um Laurence you okay?" Aphmau asked."I am so stupid, my Irene!" He whispered. You just looked at him.

"Laurence your wispering again. Are you sure you're okay?" Aphmau said." I just need a drink of water or something. I think I am coming down with a fever." Laurence said." Oh no well I don't have to be over here." Aphmau said.

" I'll be back... Laurence you are such an idiot! That wasn't cool at all" he whispered the last few parts to himself." O-okay alright oh okay. That was very interesting." Aphmau said. You looked at her as she walked more into the house.

"I didn't know Laurence I." She was cut off by a blonde with blue eyes came into view. "Oh hey garroth." Aphmau said happily." A-Aphmau!" He seemed surprised." It