💜love pizza💜

Omg this is me rewritting this and it is so cringy...
Past me still lost a point for making me delete all of that. Btw the pics switch from 3rd person view to first person view. You will see that.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
(3rd pov)
You still weren't used to living with Aphmau ,Katelyn, and KC. Obviously due to your past you did have some PTSD from it, but is that a surprise?

Everytime you get triggerd you just have a meltdown. Usually by loud noises. So when you were triggered no one had any idea what to do.

Aphmau tried to calm you down but it didn't work. Soon they calmed you down and you, and Aphmau (Katelyn and KC went to their rooms) were watching MLP.

Someone was at the door and Aphmau answered it." Good evening. My name is Zane, I am in charge of the neighborhood watch and I-". The Zane person said.

You looked up to the door and decided to listen in."Zane?" Aphmau said. " Oh you." He said with a kinda stern look on his face.

You now really wanted to listen in because they knew each other." Your in charge of the neighborhood? You gotta be kidding me.." Aph said, looking down a little and scratching the back of her neck.

"What? Can't someone like me be in charge of the safety of others?" He asked. " You're planning something..." Aphmau said. " Hey that is not fair. I am trying to be a productive person in society. Yes I am in charge of the neighborhood watch. And if you have a problem ask someone else. Hahaha bye have a good day." ' Zane' said.

Aphmau closed the door as the Zane person walked away. You got off of the couch and walked to her." He was a 'big help'" you sensed as she said that ,that the big help part she was being sarcastic.

"Y/n? Aphmau? Who was at the door? Was it the artist I hired for my ship shrine?" KC said, coming from the basement. Aphmau sat on the floor that was infront of the door.
(Y/ns pov)
"Noooooo" she said as she sat down. I think she was saying it to KC. I don't really know. I just looked at the 2. From the corner of your eye you saw Katelyn come down from upstairs.
(3rd person view (
You looked at her, Aphmau, and then KC then back to Katelyn. She looked at you and got the hint. " Aphmau? Why are you on the floor?" Katelyn asked, as she gave lift pats on your head. You kinda liked it at first but that was until you got a memory from when you where abused by your own father.

You had an meltdown. Again.
(Aphmau's pov)
I was sitting on the floor right Infront of the door as everyone looked at me. I then saw y/n zoning out once Katelyn gave her a few light head taps. She started to cry and just sat down on the floor. All of us were trying to calm her down. I let yn watch MLP after yn calmed down.

(Y/ns pov)
Me and Aphmau were watching MLP when KC came in." Hey Aphmau, can we have pizza for dinner tonight?" KC said."I don't feel like cooking" KC said again. " Sure." Aphmau said, taking out her phone.

You felt safe in Aphmau house. No abusive father to worry about. You can eat 3 times a day! No blood shead.( Wait till season 4 and 6). This was a good family. Even with that, you still don't let them touch you too much. You understood that they were here to keep you safe. You just can't get over the fact of being abused for 3 years.

The pizza was finally here. Aphmau's card declined when is was online so she had to pay by cash. " Hey y/n, go take a shower." Aphmau said, softly, and calmly." Okay" you said, going to aphmau's room. You took a shower and washed your f/c and 2/f/c tail and ears. You soon hid them when you got dressed.

You ate the delicious pizza that was at the table and ended the day with watching a movie