Chapter 19

*Dan's POV*

"Oh Phil." I moan as I am pressed against his room's wall whilst his kisses are turning me on.

"Since no one's home, and it's almost your birthday... I am going to do something to you... you could really use a gift, you know." Phil spoke seductively into my ears, sending me to shiver.

"I love the effect I have on you, Daniel." He spoke as I nodded, unable to do or say anything. Phil's body is pressed against my body, leaving absolutely zero space between us.

"What's my gift?" I ask, my curiosity getting the best of me.

"You'll find out." He said and knelt down. My eyes widened in surprise. Phil... he didn't want to do this... but.. for the sake of gifting me something for my birthday... Phil...

"Phil, you don't have too..." I say, not wanting Phil to do things that he isn't interested in. I couldn't be more happy, and if I feel like I'm forcing him into something he doesn't like... odds are he'll start hating me.

"I want to. Dan, I love you. I want to do this, so that... so that you'll be happy." He said as I nod, not wanting to ruin the moment anymore. H unbuckled my belt as it fell down soon after, probably my bum forcing it to do so.

"Ready?" He asked after ripping my skinny jean off my legs, not literally.

"Mhmm hmm." I reply, mentally making a really big effort on not climaxing too soon.. I mean Phil has that power... he'll touch my cheeks and I'll get a hard on.

"Good." He said and started on pumping his hand onto me. I moan in the touch, and what he is doing to me.

"Phil..." I moan a little more when I felt his lips around the tip of my thingy. Smiling, he begins moving his head up and down, making my mental effort to fly itself to the rubbish bin in the corner of my room.

"Dan, you know I am in love with you and would never actually cheat on you right?" He asked whilst working on pulling my boxers up.

"What? No! I love you Phil! To be honest, I am really glad that I met you in the first place. I am happy with you, and I don't know what I will do without you in my life anymore." I say, honestly. I buckle my pants back where it belongs as we sat down on my bed, his smile dropping.

"Dan, please don't hate me... but... we're moving." His words reached my ears, sending me to a temporary coma. I didn't blink, and a numb feeling went all over my body, hell I didn't even breathe for a minute.

"Dan?"

"Uh, yes.." I say as his eyes met with mine. Behind those crystal blue eyes, I could see an emotion... clearly.

"Dan, I am so sorry! My mum's job has changed now and I have to move. But I don't want too." He threw himself onto me as tears begun forming in my eyes.