Chapter 14

Phil's POV

"Freaking finally." I say as Dan yells 'nooo'. We've been playing bishi bashi for the past 4 hours and I finally win.

"What are we doing next?" Asks Dan, slightly annoyed at the fact I am fanboying at me finally winning.

"I don't know... pizza?" I say as Dan's eye lit up.

"You idiot. I don't think we can eat a f*cking pizz!" He swore as I turned my vision to him.

"Hey, no swearing! Plus, if we can't eat it... we will give it to my mum." I say like a smarty as Dan snorts.

"Fine."

*Talks to the pizza place.*

"The pizza should be here within 20 minutes." I say hanging up on the Pizza guy after our little convon about the pizza.

"Enough time for me." Dan speaks as I tilt my head.

"For??"

"Give you a little taste of my love."

"Oh really?" I challenge him as he walks over to me.

"Yup." He says and kisses me neck making me go weak on my knees.

"Oh Dan." I moan causing him to kiss me harder on my sweet spot.

"You are going to have these for at least for 3 days." Dan speaks as I flip him over so that I am on top of him.

"Then you will have these for at least for 4 days." I smirk and suck him everywhere in his neck, seeing no partiality.

"Ahh. Oh my gosh." I hear his moans, encouraging me to suck more harder.

"Harder Phil." He whispers in my left ear making me weak.

*Knock knock*

"Phil?" I hear my mum call causing us to separate.

"Yes mum?" I ask opening the door, while Dan is pretending to play on my Nintendo.

"I choose you pikachu!" He fakes the game, as I try to maintain my straight face.

"The Pizza is here, does Dan want something to eat?" My mum whispers the last part.

"We wanted Pizza mum. I changed him." I say, whispering the last part.

"You did? That's good, but did he want to a vampire?" She asks as I nod.

"He loves me."

"That's great Phil! Do you?"

"Absolutely, I love him too much to let him go to be honest." I say as I see my mum's eyes twinkling... as if she is in the verge tears.

"I am so happy for you darling." She says and hands me the box.

"If you can't eat it, I will bring you some blood... and I will eat this Pizza alright? But then, teenagers these days... the pizza boy gave me his number saying that he is interested in old ladies. HOW dare he call me an old lady. Anyways, you guys eat." She has a little rant session as I giggle.

"Ok. see ya." I say as she walks away.

"What took you so damn long?" Dan asks laughing.

"Guess you heard what she said?" I ask him as he nods, bursting into loud fists of laughter.

"If I was straight, I would bang your mum too." He said as I gave him the death glare.

"But I am not, so I am banging her precious little cute and adorable son." He says causing me to blush. Dan sure knows how to talk.