Chapter 5

Dan's POV

I walk slower than usual. I don't know how I am going to face Phil. Yesterday I saw Phil talking to this hoe biscuit of out school, and I got really stressed that I just stormed away. He must be really worried since I am being the biggest d*ck ever found in this world. 

"Happily." I heard someone talk as hide behind the bushes quickly. I had no intention whatsoever to hide and eavesdrop someone else's conversation, but still I did that. 

"I love you Anna." As soon as I heard Anna's name I quietly peek from the bush.. to see Phil hugging Anna. I jump out of the bush, tears ready to fall down... but still won't because there are not enough tears yet and I am trying my best to swallow them away. 

"I love you too Phil. Please don't tell Dan anything about this, he will get mad... or be upset.. Please keep it a secret?" I heard Anna plead Phil. They were both hugging while sitting down, and they were crying. 

*Gasp* "Dan?" Anna acts surprised. I snort quickly.

"Did you hear everything?" She asks a tear slips through her right eye.

"Yes. Phil loves you, and you love him. Great. I will see you guys later. Guess I am ruining your little perfect moment." I say angry spatting like venom at them and walk away.

As I was through the halls, I hear some random student say "Oh my god becky! The new kid just spoke back to Zak! Can you like believe it?" She told her friend as I walk away thinking.

"Did you see Phil... yeah the new kid... stood up for Anna?"

"Phil, stood up for that hoe. One day, I will get hold of her. Dayum, she has such nice ass. But I think Phil did that since he likes her."  

WHAT!? Phil likes Anna...

"Oh Hi Dan, I heard that Phil-"

"I don't know." I quickly say to Mrs.Brown and walk to my chair. 

"Okay... how are you today?" She asks the exact same question everyday!

"I am fine. Thank you. If you don't mind... I would like to-"

"Oh, I am sorry. Please carry on." She says walking to her chair. I put my hood up and start doodling. I see Anna walk as I try to hide my doddle. My brain is such a loser, that it is drawing of Phil... which is filled with random lines making it look like as if he was wearing a cat whiskers and his tongue twirled when he smiles or laughs. Damn you my brain.

"Dan, please talk to me." She says sitting next to me as I close my notebook.

"What do you wanna talk about?" I ask clearly anger, but I try to smile to make her not freak out.

"About what you saw outsi... AHHHHHHH!" She started screaming clutching her stomach. I thought at least this year would work out?

"Anna, stop. Anna, you're embrassing me!" I say as she bites her lips, as all of a sudden blood rushs out from her skirts.

"Oh my gosh." I gasp out as soon as I see her blue skirt gets soaked in blood.

"Mrs. Brown!" I scream, thank god there are no students in yet.

"Emergency! Call 9-9-9!!!" I order. But I end up taking my phone, calling the ambulance myself.

"Hello? Hello. My friend is bleeding all of a sudden! I need you to send me help!" I scream into the phone, glancing over at Anna. She's laying down on Mrs. Brown's laps, blood rushing out like tap water.

"Please stay calm sir. Shall I know the addres-"

"*His school's address* Hurry up please!" I say cutting the woman who's talking as slow as a snail.