Chapter 2

Phil's pov

"I don't know Anna, when I asked why he was there... he asked me why I am here." I complained to Anna as he smiled and patted my shoulder. I guess she saw sorrow in my eyes. 

"Are you gay?" She asked all of a sudden as my head shot up as quick as a lighting bult.  

"What?" I ask fear clear in my eyes.

"Don't get me wrong, but... I instantly knew you were. Just answer." She smiles a soothing smile as I slowly nod.

"I.. I am not gay. I... I am just bi-sexual." I say, as honestly as I could be. As she nods smiling. 

"Do you fancy Dan?" She grins as blood rushes to my cheek making it a scarlet red color. 

"No." I say and instatly regretting it. Do I like him? But... I just met him. Can this be just an infatuation. Can I truly like him within seconds. Well, he has such a face. A face that would grab your attention every single second. What eyes he has, I could stare at them all day. What lips he has... and how I want to... PHIL! Stop... You don't like him! It's just a friendly liking.

"Phil, are you alright?" Anna asks concerned as I smile.

"Yeah, yeah. I am good. It's... just... I was thinking." I say honestly. She smiles and walks to the counter to order her food. I stood there thinking how I could possibily like someone who I saw this morning. 

"Are you eating or what?" Anna asks as I stare at her. 

"No, I need to go." I say and leave before she could protest. I make my way to the library again, but this time I see a guy punching Dan right in his stomach. 

"HEY!" I scream as he turns around. My eyes are widened, how can he do that to DAN!

"What do you think you are doing?" I ask getting this confidence all of a sudden.

"You're the new kid huh?" He spoke an American accent. 

"You are immigrated from America and you are bullying a guy who was literally born in this place?" I ask as he his eyes widens. 

"Phil, don't. I deserve this." Dan spoke, coughing blood on the white floor.

"Dan!" I freak out running to him.

"I wil.. I will deal with you later loser." He spoke as I turn around with my eyes glaring right through him.

"Who are you calling a loser? If anything, you are the loser! You can't deal with your own problems, that you bully innocent kids who has a better life than you? Just go away before I beat the sh*t out of you!" I scream as he ran out the door. I hear clapping as I turned around to see some teachers, some students clapping. I blush a little and help Dan up. 

"Are you alright Dan?" I ask as he yanks my arm.

"Why did you have to come and save me Phil? Why? I deserve those things. I des-"

"Shut up before I slap you." I say as he laughs... soon enough I join in. 

"Did you eat anything?" I ask as he shakes his head.

"That one bite of the most delicious chicken sandwich when you saw me.... there it lays... all by itself." He said as I imagine Dan bringing his sandwich to his lips but that douchepants punching him, making him fly all the way across the room and hit the wall. I shake my head and look at the Dan. 

"Did you?" Dan asks looking away as I blush slightly. 

"No... I am hungry. Wanna get out?" I smile as he nods.

In the health room

"Oh Miss, I am bleeding and Phil is having the worst stomach ache ever!" He lies to the school nurse as she smiles.

"Oh Daniel. You could just tell me you guys are slacking school. *whispers* I don't like this school either." She said as I release my hands, which is clutching to my stomach.

"Dan, I will just clean up the blood and I will give you guys the home pass. Just get out and enjoy!" She says making us looking at eachother smiling. 

"What about Annabel?" Dan asks as I roll my eyes.

"I don't care about her." I say honestly.

Dan's POV

"What about Annabel?" I ask like an idiot, mentally stabbing myself.

"I don't care about her." Phil said sending shivers down my spine.

"o..Oh... Okay." I stutter. Of all the time... I stutter now! Kill me, kill me, kill me, Oh god, help me. (A/N Comment Ilamas love lions if you know where that is from!) 

"It's okay to stutter Dan. C'mon! Let's get out of here." He says as my eyes widens. Please someone... just kill me.

Once out of the school

"Where are you going?" I ask walking with my hands holding a really cold ice pack against my stomach. I almost look pregnant. Fat stomach, girly hair, girly walk... still a virgin.  

"Where do you wanna go?" He asks me as I concentrate on walking. I can't multi-task for f*ck's sake. I am currently doing 3 things. 1. Thinking. 2. Holding a cold ice pack against my nose. 3. Walking. 

"Where were you wanna go." I quickly respond and focus on walking carefully on the water puddle. 

"Wanna go to my house?" I ask and slap myself. I called him to my house, where my mum would literally scream if she saw me with a guy. (Yes, my mum does know I am bi-sexual)

"Ummm... sure. Don't your parents mind." He asks as I throw the ice pack in the rubbish bin.

"I don't think so." I say. I wanted to tell him about my father, my mum and my brother... but I guess I will later since I literally met him today.

"Let's go then." He says and grabs my hands. 0____0

In dan's house

"Hey, what's your last name again?" Phil asks as I raise my eyebrow.

"What?" 

"Just tell me."

"Howell."

"Okay. Now ring the bell." He says as I chuckle nervously ringing the door bell.

"Oh Dan! What happened?" She asks not even looking at Phil. I clenth my teeth together when she hugs me.

"Mum, I am fine. Can we come in?" I say as she backs off looking at Phil as soon as she heard the empasis I had on we

"Oh, I am so sorry darling. C'mon in son." She says as I roll my eyes.

"Oh it's fine Mrs.Howell." He says. Now I know why he asked for my last name.

"Just call me Grace honey." She replied. (A/N I don't know what his mother's name is. SORRY! Please tell me if you know her real name! I totally guessed this name.)

"Okay... Grace." He replies awkwardly as I try not to laugh. 

"What's your name?"

"Phil. Phil lester." He says as a smile spreads across my face. My mom looks at me and winks as I glare at her.

"Take Phil to your room Dan. I have some work outside, bye darling! I love you." My mother says as she hugs me she whispers "He's a good catch" making me blush.