Ishq wala love

Why do we love?

The celestial question, with its answering differing from person to person, each one equally enticing than the others. It had always been the same, so innate and personal. And it's truly astounding how the first thing a human is introduced to in this world is love. It doesn't need to be understood, but only needs to be felt by the heart.

Swasthika closed her eyes, her almond hued eyne fluttered as she witnessed Abhimanyu playing with Mrinalini, his baby sister. His long tapered fingers we're busy separating the sweet corn pearls as he Continued to laugh at something she said.

"God bless them" She whispered, holding both of her palms close to her heart.

It's universal, how we love, how it's more innate than developed. How a saying says When you love someone, they become the lighthouse of your universe. Swastika rubbed her ruddy cheeks softly as an afterthought. How similar was Abhimanyu in her life? Like the light itself, So subtle, yet absolutely necessary; So humane, yet angelic; So ubiquitous, yet the rarest relic one can find.

"Booh!" Came a voice with a pair of hand circling around her beck. Swastika turned to her right to see Avyay sitting beside her.

"Annaa?" She said with a surprised smile on her face.

"Enna madam edho yosanaya irukinga? " He asked her as he tore a chocolate wrapper open and began feeding her,

"Naana? Illayae! " She said munching like a baby chipmunk and averted her eyes when she felt his gaze,

"Apdiya? " He asked again, not taking his eyes of his baby sister. Her eyes struggled to not look back at him.

"Athu.. " Swastika's face broke into a soft smile as she understood that her brother indeed knew.

"Looks like music boy has a secret admirer! " Avyay told her as he fondly looked at Abhimanyu from afar,

"A- athu" She started,

"En thangachi oda anbu kedaikravan koduthu vechavan.. ", He said slowly caressing her haid and continued, " Avala sariyaana nerathula sariyaana person kooda serthu vekanum nu dha aasa patten " Avyay had a soft smile on his face as a few tears graced his ruddy cheeks,

"Anna" Swastika's heart fastened  when she saw her brother teary eyed and wiped them in an instant, " I understand,

Unakunu oruthar ah ne choose panra vaisu la iruke..

Aana enaku Ne ennoda papa.. " Swastika blinked her tears as she silently affirmed his words, placing herself in his embrace as she murmured softly,

"Enaku nooru vaisu aanalum na unga papa dha anna..

Yaar keppa enna? " She sniffled when she felt his kiss her head softly. Avyay whispered a prayer to the universe to keep this little baby of his safe, sound and happy forever.

"Psh.. Azha vechiten" He said, coming out from the embrace as he studied her face, she shook her head in denial,

"Athu.. Anna.. Naanga-

" Kadavul set pannuvaaru ellam, en Angel ku oru aalu..