|• Horizons of Love •|

She patiently took short strides to reach the prescribed classroom, Room 420 : Music. The board read in a neatly van font. The door perfectly white washed was slightly closed with a soft yellow glow radiating from inside, the place very much smelled of a distinct aroma.

His Cologne!

She carefully pushed the door open and sneakily entered the room looking around, her heart almost stopped when she heard a voice, "Boo! " She slipped and landed on her hunch in shock!

"Avi! Enna ipdi panringa! Na bayanthuten theriyuma!? " She rubbed her back as he let out a chortle before extending his hand for her to take, "Illa ma, Rowdy poona kutty maathiri olinji olinji vanthingla.. Atha velayadi paathen! "

"Sorry da kannama, " He looked at her with his puppy dog eyes as he helped her up, her perky eyes flickered at the endearment. However, she chose to stay silent about it. "Sari sari. Edhuku enna koopta Avyay? "

"Chumma dha ma.. Nalla dance panna anga.. " He loved how naturally she called his name, it looked so adorable when she's angry that he was tempted to tease her again,

"Cha! Velila ellaru evlo paaratnaanga.. Ivan enna simple ah nalla dance panna nu soldran?" She scolded him again,

"Ivaru - Soldraru- " Corrected her Coinscience.

"Avlodhaana? " She looked at him dazed, why was he this stupid, she huffed internally. Her anger stressed again seeing him casually arrange the course papers that were due the next day.

Na enna pannalum avaruku avaru pori urunda dha mukiyam!

"Yeah, that's it! " He didn't even look up at her, let me see, my kannama will say it herself!

She slowly got out of the room and was about to proceed when, "Hey nillu! " Her face broke into a huge grin as she entered the room again excitedly!

"Ahn! Sollunga!! " How he wanted to bite those rosy cheeks of hers! Sodhikraale!

"Take these papers with you and give it to Swasthika okay? " He slowly handed her the papers biting the insides of his cheeks, idhuku dhaana?

Mrinalini felt dejected and started walking out of the classroom, she was furious at him for giving her mixed signals. What does he think about himself? . Her feet stood there after five steps from the music room unable to move forward. Gosh! She had never been this much of a toy to her own emotions,

His state was the same, he wanted to claim his sensible side unknown and embrace her to himself. He stood there reading the same notes again and again when he heard footsteps, "ahm, athu.. "

Mrinalini stood in the door step still holding those papers twitching her lips like a lost kitten, his breath hitched seeing her there again, "ah.. Sollu ma.. Edhum maranthutiya? " She gulped softly and went inside the room without a word, her confidence gave in after a few minutes!

"Illa.. Na varen!" She was about to go when a hand held her elbow and pulled her closer. Her blood froze as she felt his warmth close to her thudding self.

"Varen nu solitu enga pora? " He asked softly feeling her tensed in his not so proper embrace. Her rubbed her back in slow circles to calm her. "Kadavulae kadavulae kadavulae! " She mumbled to herself , her heart throbbing loudly in his proximity,