Frozen Ice flakes

Avyay came back from the principal's room who was very much impressed by his curriculum vitae and his keen answers on his passion. He made his way to his first class after receiving Lakshman's kind smiles.

His first class was such an experience, he could see multiple reactions from students and a few flirtatious glances which he chose to ignore. He noticed a pair of excited eyes volunteering to every question he asked and listened to him with utmost courtesy!

Swasthika sat in the second row dusting her palms. Her brain cells were describing thier new professor with utmost respect and amazement. It was really fascinating to her that he had knowledge about so many different genres and styles at such a young age. Professor Avyay was becoming her favorite teacher!

Meanwhile, Mrinalini sneaked out of her class to write a note to her best friend about her missing ID. ID kedachirnum kadavule.. Puthu id vaangrathukulla namba uyir poitu vanthurum..

She quickly slipped the note inside Swasthika's flask tube and strided to her next class.

"Okay guys, that's all for today! Thank you so much for making my first class so memorable! " Avyay finished as swathika succeeded to get the note her friend passed,she kept it safe with her palms to open it later. The others where hustling towards thier next class while Swasthika wanted to have a word with her professor.

"Adra adra naaku mukka , nakku mukka , nakku mukka, nakku mukka, nakku mukka-  her phone blarred the popular Ringtone making her rush outside while avyay chuckled to himself. Tamizh dha pola..

Just when he was about to turn around, he found the small chat rolling it's way to his shoe. He picked it up and read.

"MY ID IS MISSING :( " The note read. His eyes softened at the innocence of those words. Avyay decided to do something that he had never done. Chumma velayadi papom! Yaar varanu!

He wrote back another note and kept it in the same place before making his way to the library. Kedi fellow!

Mrinalini returned to see another note in the same place.He saw Swasthika reaching for it after all! The absence of the previous note and the new found handwriting startled her but she was not ready to give into this play or threat.. whatever it was

"2 B, HISTORY SECTION,
FIND ME WHERE CEASAR DIED"
                       - Urs ID CARD :)

"Where Caesar died?" She thought for a moment, "Professor Lakshman kita kekalam! " She felt it to be the right option since he was the friendliest faculty in thier university, everyone else was too sensitive or too nonsensical to understand. There's no in between. Besides, he teaches history and that's a bonus!

She reached the other building behind a Grove of rose bushes, marching her way into one of the rusty old staff rooms, there, she found him reading a book!. He was seated in an old chair arched up, holding his book. Keeping his legs on one of the tables. Quite comfortable, she inwardly laughed!

"Good afternoon, Professor! " The sudden sound jerked the guy, making him fall of his chair, a wild fall. "Psh! Yaaru ma athu? "

"Erm.. Sorry sir.. I wanted to ask you a doubt. Adi edhuvum padalayae? " She suppressed her chortle with great difficulty, pandrathella panitu siripu vera.. "I'm fine, what is it? " He asked caressing his hairline,