Chapter 15: Stand by Me

Start from the beginning

"Ah, the tall one is Appa and the girl is me!" I smiled at her.

"Woah looks like your book has candies inside it" I said, acting shocked. Lightly smiling when I saw her gasping with surprise.

"Are those for me? Oh my gosh! Thank you so much, Chimmy!" She smiled like she got the best prize in her life, eyes sparkling brightly as she glanced at the candies. I wonder, does always these small things can make her happy like that? I was happy to make her smile, it gave me a tingly feeling in the heart. I was always so close with kids. They're just a bunch of joy.

"Thank you, Chimmy! Papa will be mad though..I don't want him to be mad at me.." She pouted

"Your Papa won't say a thing, I'll talk to him. But you have to a thing for me instead of that" I reassured her, smiling mischievously.
"Hmm? What is it?"

"You have to give me a kiss on the cheek!" I giggled as I came up with an idea. Yeji jumped to hug me, as she give me a kiss on both cheeks.

"Thank you so much, Jimin-shi! You don't know how long I've wanted for this from Appa!" She mentioned. I smiled, she sure loved her dad a lot. I really hope she likes me too.
____________________

Namjoon's Pov

"Hyung, are you sure it's not a problem? I can take Yeji back with me"

"Yah, why are you acting like she hasn't ever stayed with us? Seriously, Joon it's no problem" Yoongi said, giving me his gummy smile. His gummy smile was reassuring but I was worried still. Yeji didn't want to go back home with us.

Saying how she wanted to spend a day with Jinnie and Yoongi poongi.
Of course, at first I said no but she kept debating. At the end, I had to agree. Things you do for kids, I guess.

"How did you like my hyungs so far? Told you they would like you, Jimin-ah" I smiled as we walked to our car.

"They're so cool, hyung. They seem to really care about you two. They were so nice to me, I'm surprised I didn't make a fool of myself, haha.Thanks for bringing me, Joon"

"Woah, these camellias are still fresh!" Jimin gasped once we reached the car, picking the bouquet.

"Told you they won't wither. I'll never let a flower wither on my care. That is if I swear to take responsibility of them" Jimin giggled as his eyes turned into crescents. I loved his eye smile.

Love was a strong word. Just like believe, trust, faith. I debated if I actually knew their meaning after Taehyung left me. Then, Jimin came around. After so many years, with that eye smile, sakura and peachy smell and a charming personality. God..why is his smile so comforting? Why do I feel butterflies in my stomach whenever he hugs me?

That feeling when he puckers his lips and looks at me, asking for something, anything I feel like giving it to him. I'd give him the world..I wondered.

"Hyung? Why are you on the car hood?" He chuckled, joining me by seating beside me. His smile shone oh-so brightly on his face.
He was so gorgeous

"Let's just stay like this for a while, hmm?" I hummed, wrapping an arm around his shoulders. The October wind was getting cold day by day and he was wearing nothing but a light sweater.

"The sky is so pretty, don't you think? The moon is very bright tonight. This feels like a romantic date you know? The camellias and dinner" He looked at the sky, examining them and I swear for a moment, I saw stars in his eyes. Stars of happiness, good happenings.

When the night has come,
and the land is dark...
When the moon is only light

"Jimin-ah, the thing you asked me about the camellias and their meaning...I didn't answer your question" I whispered as I felt him giving my hand a squeeze.