Chapter 21

'Gh-Ghirahim...' The hero was caught off guard by Ghirahim's actions. He felt his heart pound as the demon's lips found his. Slowly closing his eyes, Link kissed back. He felt the demon's arms wrap around his waist, pulling him closer. Link wrapped his arms around Ghirahim's neck as he deepened the kiss. The sword spirit gently bit his Master's lip, making the child gasp softly. Ghirahim took this opportunity to push his tongue into his mouth. Link's face turned red as he felt the warm flesh exploring every inch of his mouth, sliding over his tongue. Link's chest was a flurry of indescribable emotions. The demon's lips and tongue tasted sweet. He never thought a kiss could be this amazing, so passionate. When Ghirahim pulled away, Link sighed, gazing into the eyes of his lover. Those soft brown eyes he admired since that first night. The demon lord stared into his master's eyes. Those eyes that sparkled like sapphires. Breathing heavy, Link realized how he felt about the beautiful demon above him. "Ghirahim..." Link whispered. "I love you." Ghirahim's heart skipped a beat as he heard those words. He pulled his master to his chest in a tight embrace. "I love you too, Master." he purred into Link's ear softly. Ghirahim laid down onto Link's bed, growing tired. Link snuggled up to him. 'So this is love...' Link thought, drifting off to sleep in the arms of his lover.

The next morning, Link awoke in Ghirahim's arms. The demon snuggled close, cuddling the boy gently. "Link.... Mmm... Link..." Link blushed as the demon mumbled his name in his sleep. 'It's so strange. The demon I once despised is now my strongest love. Love is a strange thing. But I wouldn't have it any other way.' Link smiled warmly at his partner, laying against his chest. He wished this moment could last forever.