Chapter one The Deal Part 1

Start from the beginning

The rest of the walk home Emmy told me about her crush and what he did that day. if you ask me it sounds like she stalks him but hey its emmy. she was mumbling somthing about him brushing past her at lunch and how she felt a spark when there shoulders touched.

she was crazy but then again so am i. it wasnt long before we reached our front doors we said our goodbyes and our usual " text ya later" and walked into the house.

As soon as i closed the door i dropped my bag to the floor and suddenly felt a weight lifted of my shoulders. stupid teachers giving to many stupid assiments.

I sighed walking over to the fridge opening it up and grabbing the milk carton, taking sip and feeling the cold refreshment rushing down my throat i wonderd if my mom was asleep. i was about to take another sip when i herd a scream, i dropped the milk and ran up stairs.

i kicked my moms door open and saw her rolling around screaming. it was a too familiar sight. i rushed over to the morphine drip that flowed into her arm. i grabbed the clip that stopped it flowing and elt go, clear liqiud rushed through the tub and into my moms arm.

After five minuets the morphine kicked in and she stopped screaming and lay still. i put the clip back on the drip and walked over to my mom, sat on the edge of her bed and brushed her hair out of her face. " i love you mom, please get better" this time i let the tears flow. i knew things were getting worse but i didnt want to admit it.

she rolled over and took my hand and kissed it. i smiled, she is such a strong person and i hate seeing her like this. " you'l be okay mom" her eyes opened and looked at me, i could see all the pain, all the hurt and all the sadness she held in them, i knew she wanted to talk to me about something. she sighed and looked away. " i want to die Cami" my mouth fell open in shock to what she just said " W-what ? she turned her head towards me " i want you to let me die, im in so much pain everyday and i hate seeing you like this sweetheart, it would be better for both of us if i did"

I let go go of her hand, i cant believe she just said that, i didnt know what to do, i was in shock. " Cami ?" i herd my mother speak. i need to get out, i cant be here right now.

i ran down the stairs ignoring my mother screaming my name, i ran into the kitchen forgetting the milk spilled all over the floor and headed out the back door. Our house was connected to a forest so i just ran an ran and ran.

when i couldn't run anymore i stopped and my legs gave way falling to the floor. I put my hands in my face sobbing. i moved my hands away from my face and looked up at the blue sky " WHY GOD WHY?? " i screamed "please someone help me ill do anything" i begged still looking up at the sky.

ofcourse no one was listening, i dropped my head staring at the ground, i started to get cold just sitting there in the middle of the forrest but i didnt care. i didnt want to move. i decided to look up at the sky again but it wasnt blue it was dark grey? that strange i swear it was blue a minuet ago, and thats when i herd it, this biguest thunder i have ever herd.

Then out of nowhere a bolt of lightening struck the ground. The impact was so powerful that it pushed her back a few inches. she lay there on the floor for a few minuets trying to comprehend what just happend? i nearly got struck by lightning.

I sat up trying to see where the lightning struck, only i couldn't a big cloud of smoke blocked my path. to think i was sat that not seconds ago. i shudderd thinking of what could of happend if it was a few inches closer. i quickly scrambled to my feet trying to peer through the smoke. no good it was to thick.

i started walk closer, curioisty getting the best of me, as i walked closer to the smoke it seemd to thin, cautiously walking a few more steps, i saw a figure crouched on the ground where the lightning struck. thats weird. i walked closer untill i could see the figure clearly.

It was a man crouched onto the ground his head down, i tried to be as quiet as possible so he wouldn't notice me, i started walking back, i have no iddea why hes out here or what just happend but im not stopping find out!

i slowly and carfully placed one foot behind me but hen my foot snapped a twig i stopped. I looked over to the man who was crouching on the ground, he was looking right at me. my heart stopped. i couldnt move i was frozen in place

He straightend up, tugging at the ends of suit jacket, wait what? he's wearing a suit ? but he just came from the sky ? didnt he? i had so many questions racing through my mind but nothing came out my mouth. All i could do was stare at him. He was GORGEOUS he had blonde styled hair, a chizzled chin and the most pericing blue eyes i have ever seen. i would totaly be attracted to him is he didnt frighten me.

He looked back up towards me and smirked.

*********************************************************************

MUWAHAHAHA

did you like it?? whos the guy eh? and did he come from the sky ???

please tell me what you think!

im sorry about the spelling mistakes i now theres loads but ill go through them when im done with story!!

ill be writing the next chapter tomorrow! but in the mean time please comment vote and fan!

S

*************************************************************************