"Ainz?" Da Vinci's voice distracted Ainz from the spiralling course of paranoia, forcing him to turn around, "Did you just check the building for traps?"

"Yes," Ainz nodded and then frowned. Strange... there were no traps, at least of the level that Ainz could determine, in the building, so it was unlikely that Saber was planning to ambush them now and attack... But there was no other reason why he was acting so suspiciously.

"Someone just threw a wave of mana through me and my hand trembled!" Came a voice from the house after a moment, "So which IDIOT owes me a new manuscript now?!"

Ainz quietly coughed into his hand... Then he shook his head - he did the right thing - after which he nodded and went to the mansion first ahead of the Servants.

The interior of the mansion greeted him with a soft, warm electric light illuminating the contrasting dark wood paneling, leaving Ainz in shock.

'They already have electricity?!' Ainz blinked, shocked. In his mind, electricity was a recent invention, so he was expecting candles, oil lanterns... or something like that.

"Master?" - Medusa's voice allowed Ainz to dispel his shock, forcing him to turn to the girl, - "Is there something wrong?"

Ainz looked at Medusa carefully.

To be honest, this was the first time since Ainz gave the Grail to Medusa that he was able to look at Medusa closely, so his unexpected interest in Medusa's appearance was fully justified... However, in a strange way, Ainz could not find anything unusual in Medusa's appearance even after the Grailing process.

Except one thing...

Ainz frowned for a second before realizing what had changed - her eyes. Medusa's eyes as he remembered them would not be out of place in his previous world where body modification was quite common to those who can afford them. Of course, compared to the weird things that he saw the young people did in his time, not to mention the more various and drastic appearance common in Yggdrasil, Medusa's eyes did not stand out at all. But still, the square pupil in Medusa's unblinking eyes betray her inhuman nature.

However, right now Medusa's eyes looked... Quite normal. Moreover, nothing in the eyes of Medusa, still hidden behind the lenses of glasses, hint at her nature in any way.

"Master?!" - In the eyes of Medusa, fear slipped through, after which she instantly turned to the other Servants, - "Master!.."

"No, nothing," Ainz shook his head, feeling the suppression of emotions run through him. Great, he was just staring at the girl and she had already decided that he had fallen under some spell, that's just fine!

Then, trying to act as if that didn't happen, he took a step forward, trying to escape from his mistake. As Ainz entered the mansion he looked around, trying to find his way in the mansion.

"Oh... Artoria..." Saber's muffled voice sounded like the trumpet of salvation in this case.

"My name is Arthuria, 'thu'. Arthuria.", - Arthuria's voice was as cold as always, however, she headed towards Saber's voice, Ainz following behind her.

Ainz, found himself in a large living room, illuminated by a bright light, inside which, around a skillfully carved table, several cozy sofas covered with high-quality velveteen were placed. A little further away from the center of the living room there was a large writing table on which several books lay open and a strange mechanic thing.

Ainz tensed, trying to remember what exactly the strange mechanism on the table was, but in the end he couldn't. He was helplessly lost on what technology they had available in this time period.