...I'm sorry,but I can't stop laughing at this.
I think you mean horses!

there was a thin silver one in the front of the others with a flying black mane and tail, I knew this was the leader horse and it remembered me of myself.

Huh,so your a hore who runs down desert hills?

"Stay back I'll catch this horse and ride it," I told them. I made Telmelchus into a rope and sneaked by the horse, then I run swiftly after the horse. It ran away and I chased it faster, it was a thrill chase, that hore would be mine!

...."That hore would be mine!"
Okay,now I'm officially done.

The horse reared up on its hindlegs and waved its sharp hoofs, I knew it was a fight to the death! I lassod the horse around the neck with the rope and my heart broke it was so wild and free, I knew even though it was now mine I couldn't bare to keep it chained in low slavery, so I took Agamenmom and slashed on the rope "You are free now wild thing"

But the horse wouldn't run, it came to me and licked me, cause it was greatful I spared its life and now its life was mine to be loyal to the death. I jumped onto its back and I held onto its mane, I could see it had some white streaks in its mane too.

...Bad choice hore.
That's never going to get old.

Also it had a white mark shaped like the moon on its four head. "This is a secret hore of Artemis," I diclared. I spoke to the horse and determened its name, and its name was Cresent Stag.

Crescent Stag,the secret hore of ArtemisGreat.

It was the leader horse so it led some of the other horses to us, Nico got a black stallion like a heart of a midnight shadow that had red eyes that glowed, Albaster got a palameno that was golden with a long white mane that sweeped on the sands and Ivy got a brown horse with white on its legs. I rode in the front cause Cresent Stag was the leader horse cause they were used to following him.

"Do you notice something weird about these hores," Said Albaster suspicously.

This has to be my favorite chapter.

"Yes!" I said cause I looked and they had wings, they were.....pegasuses!

*Pegasi

"These are....pegasuses! We ride them at camp Half Blood, the pegasuses at camp Half Blood loved me" I remembered of giving them apples and fruits every day even through the Apherditi bully mocked me, the memory was like a butterfly touching my brain.

No,they loved Percy.

We flew over the dessert, it was a good thing cause we saw Kronos on the ground, he waved his syth at us sharply, "If you were on the ground I would destroy you cursed demigods, next time you will not press luck!" I flew really low and showed him my middle finger, his eyes flashed golden wrathly, I stopped because I remembered how much he looked like Luke. Power blazed in his hands, here was a dangerous emeny, I knew I could kill him if we fought but it would be close. I shot my arrow at him but we were too far away now and it missed him but only 3 or 4 inches away.

"Why is he in the dessert anyway?" I asked Nico as he flew on the black stallion pegasus he was riding, it had black lether wings like a buzzer sweeping in the day air but I didn't see them cause my eyes were on Nico only.

THEN WHY DID YOU DESCRIBE IT SO DETAILED?!

"He is looking for the word of Death" Explaned Nico sensatively.

"No what is the word of Death!" I said horrorfied.

"It is a secret to Hades only, it's a word and when you say it the person you say it to dies killed!" Said Nicop.

Nicop and Nivo.What's next,Nivop?
Oh my gods,I think I ship that now.

"We cant let him find it! He'll distroy the world and all the good deimgods," My heart sunck, I thought of camp Half Blood raced into the ground with ashes. They were raicest and crule but there hearts were good. I thought about Chiron slattered by Kronos, dead! "This cant happen, let's kill him first!" I Said firy.

Mkay.Go do that while I eat my chips.

"Patient, we must find Artemis first, then the hunteresseses will defend camp Half Blood," Said Nico.

The day got longer and then night started, Ivy and Albaster fell asleep tired, but Nico and me were swake. We sored in the sky, there were stars all around us, and the moonlight glintered on us. The pegasuses ran through the stars and there wings spread star dust like silver raze. Nico looked at me depressedly, it looked like he had black circles around where his eyes were and the rest of his face was white pale, a single tear came down his face. I started singing that one song by mcr, I knew we must kiss.

...Please no,Solangelo is so much better.

"No Flavia I can't, I must portect you from Kronos!" Said Nico.

"No Flaiva I can't,I love Will,not you!"Said Nico,pushing me away and off Crescent Stag the hore.Falling down from the sky,I saw Kronos laughing and he sped towards me.He held out his scythe,and as I came closer to the ground,he split me into tiny parts very slowly.With me in tiny pieces,he then threw me into Tartarus,where I belonged.I was home.
There.A perfect ending.

"Screw Kornos" I said and I kissed him anyway,

Kornos huh?Never thought he was actually a vegetable.

the stars gleered around us in circles and the moon showed only on us (cause Artemis) but suddenly it turned dark!

"Flavia, how dare you?" It was Artmeis face apeared on the moon. "You are no longer a virgen like me, you are no daughter of mine" She rumbled with ferce silver eyes, but it wasn't really her it was just a Vison.

So apparently,kissing is the same as intercourse.

"Flaiva what's wrong?" Asked Nico.

I was going to tell him but just then we looked down and Nox City was under us!
----------------------------------------------
Oh my god that was terrible.But so terrible it was hilarious.