Chapter 8

I swallowed hard, feeling the hole in my heart .I let out a shaky breath and closed my eyes against the image of Justin and Hailey together.I took a deep breathe and pinched the tip of my nose to prevent myself from crying.I get up from the bed and head for the couch but my legs are weak.I reach out my hand to lean on the wall, needing some sort of ground to keep my body from shattering into million pieces.Finally i reach the couch and at this point i just want to lay down and close my eyes.

Abruptly, Justin grips my wrist and turns me around, hard enough that i stumble and hit his hard chest.He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me even more closer to him leaving no space between us.I lock my eyes with his.I looked at him confused, my body weak and my eyes filled with lust at this point am sure they are a darker shade.He closed his eyes rubbing his forehead against mine.He pecked me on my lips sending shivers all over my body.

"Am going to regret this, but right now i know you want me as much as i want you,"He said pulling away, rubbing the back of his head and turning his body slightly to look away from me.A feeling of rejection and hurt rushed through my body as i closed my eyes to let the feeling sink in.Fuck the storm.I want to be anywhere but here.

I head for the door but he again pulls me by my wrist.This time he is soft and gentle.His eyes a shade of dark filled with lust.I want to pull away but i cant.I want to scream at him to leave me alone but my lips cant move.His hands were on my back for a second as they started to slide down to my ass and eventually he was grabbing it.Unknowing i let out a moan and bit my lower lip which made him loose it.He smashed his lips with mine and then pulled back.He placed his right hand on cheecks rubbing them softly his left hands grip still tight on my ass.He kissed me again making it more intense this time.I put my hands on his shoulder not breaking the kiss.We dont stop and i follow his movement to the bed his toungue deep on my throat.He seats on the bed and i get on his lap straddling him.His grip around my waist tightens as he moves my waist back and forth.We pull away from the kiss to breath in some air.I was out of breathe.

"I..i have never done it.Umm..mm..i mean am a virgin..umm but"I look for the correct words to say to him.What if he freaks out because i just told him am a virgin.I then close my eyes.

JUSTIN'S POV

"I..i have never done it.Umm..mm..i mean am a virgin..umm but,"she said closing her eyes.I watched her as she shyed of from the fact that she has not had sexual intercourse with anyone ever.So am going to be her first if she let me.

"Hey, dont close your eyes," i said holding her chin up."If you want to stop tell me when to, okay"

"I dont want to stop Justin."

I carried her from my laps as i put her against the brick wall.I held her hands against the wall and put them up as i was kissing her neck then back to her mouth, moans escaping it everytime i touched her.I started kissing her breast leaving hickeys as i loved marking her body.I put my hands on her hips then moved them to her ass as i lifted her up so her legs are around me and going towards the bed.I slowly layed her on it.She was bitting her lip arching her back her gaze glued to mine.God, this moment couldn't be prettier. I stoop up taking my shirts off, her eyes begging for me to fuck her.I gave her a devilish smile and then started to kiss her roughly.She pulled away but i was biting her lower lip so she pulled back.She slightly moaned making me deepen the kiss before i turned her around on the bed, undoing her zip slowly kissing her back.When i got to her hips i pulled off her dress then pulled my trousers down.A gasp escaped her mouth when she saw the balgness in my boxer.I came on top of her kissing her as i took her bra off, cuping her boobs in my hand.Holding her devouring her body i kissed and licked her down to her stomach.Her scent drove me crazy to the edge.

She was touching my crotch and grinding on it, turning me on so fucking much i couldn't take it.I pushed her off, taking her pants off then making my way to her lower part and started kissing her pu$$y as she opened her legs more.I held her legs down so she wont move.I thrust my toungue in her and a louder moan escaped her mouth.I smilled still eating her out.I could feel her tensing up so i thrust my pointing finger and middle finger in her going faster and faster, until she comes done all over my fingers her moans louder.She was tight as hell.It was so hot i took out my fingers and licked them as she's looking at me.

"We can stop if you want to,"i say to her even though deep down i wanted my self all deep in her.Our souls connecting.

Without a word she slip her fingers in my boxer rubbing on my d*ck assurance enough that she wanted this as bad as i did.I smiled at her and i took my pants off.I slowly rubbed my d*ck on her cl**t.She was wet and ready for me.I raised her legs and pulled her closer towards me as i slowly entered in her.Filling her in.Her walls tightening around me.I kissed her neck down to her breast allowing her to adjust to my size.She moaned in pain and pleasure at the same time.She grapped my back her nails deed in my skin giving me a sign that i should go on.This makes me loose it and i enter her roughly this time.She arches her back making her boobs bounce a liitle.She moaned getting used to my size i go in hard on her again she probably wont feel her legs after this.I turn her over and start pulling her hair and damn her moans were loud.I was thrusting harder and faster and i couldn't help but moan too.I was close and so was she.

"OH MY GOD.JUSTIN YES"

I slapped her ass as she looked back at me and i do it again as she moans bouncing her ass on my dick.I put her hands together and held them down as i thrust a few more times before one more moan leaves her mouth.

"JUSTIN"

She cummed all over me and i cummed all over her.I pulled out still holding her hands down at the top of the bed but not so roughly. She smiled at me and i kissed her over again.We laid on our backs breathing loudly.

"Water,"she said.

I got up to get her some water.That is when it hit me.I just fucked my cousin's best friend, she is soo much going to kill me.As if that is not enough i have a girl friend.I do not regret having sex with Lena.Infact the chemistry is great and i feel like i like her even more.For now, i needed it to be a secret between us.

"Hey here,"i said giving her the bottle of water."Umm can this remain between us.I dont want....."

SELENA POV
"Hey here,"i said giving her the bottle of water."Umm can this remain between us.I dont want....."

"Okay"i said not letting him finish his statement.He was going to tell me it was a mistake and i have to beat him to it."This was a big mistake.It shouldn't have happened.I can't believe i lost my virginity to you"i said with no emotions whatsoever.Removing the stained sheet from the bed.I briefly looked at him and i swear i saw a look of hurt all over his face.He was hurt by my words.Probably not how stupid of me.Ofcourse he just wanted to get in my pants and never want anyone to hear of it.I felt pathetic.He tried coming close to me but i rushed to the bathroom unable to control the tears from streaming down my face.The pain between my legs reminding me of how pathetic i am.

*********
Hey guys...i enjoyed writting this chapter and i hope you like it🤗💙💙💙💙Dont forget to comment and vote.Love😍😍😍XoXo💌