Chapter 4

Tee and Riri run to the steps to knock at the door leaving me behind as I walk in my own pace.Back at the parking lot Hailey had been stopped by some boy to talk or probably make out, it was not my businesses to know.The wind blows the two girls hair as they run for the door making there dress wave a bit.After a while the door opens up and the only Dave *Tees' boyfriend/ex boyfriend/the boyfriend she was trying to ghost!, that she had to use my window to enter the house instead of the door, stands in the doorway.His hair is blond and perfectly fixed.The black shirt he was wearing is tight, obviously to make his muscles more visible.His blue eyes looks at everyone before moving to Tee who immediately looks down.Well this is intresting maybe after all it wasn't going to be the worst night ever i thought letting out a laugh.

I watched as Riri walked inside her braids swaying slightly with her steps.I followed her closely leaving Tee to deal with her situation.I sighed quietly looking around in disintrest as new faces and familiar faces sorrounded me.Crowds upon crowds of drunken teenagers trying their hardest to get laid.Basic girls, most caked in makeup others simply looking for a good time.The boys were practically the same, all eyeing up the ladies with animalistic glares, edging in their place hoping for a chance to get lucky.

I was so lost in my thoughts i did not notice losing Riri.I was alone in the middle of a crowd full of drunk teenagers.As i try to look around if i could spot my bestfriend all that came in sight were couples making out sucking each others faces.Gross.I need a drink.If i had to survive tonight then i had to do it not sober.I headed for the kitchen counter and poured my self some liqour in a red tumbler, hoping it was clean.I swirled the brown contents within my cup before lifting it up and taking a gulp.When the first drop hit my tongue i knew its go time.Holding back a cringe at the dysfunctional taste.I pour another drink mixing some of the liquors at the counter, finishing the contents of my cup i close my eyes and let the burning sensation lingering in my throat wash over me.

My mind and body are now taken to another place.My whole body feels warm and cozy and i had a feeling i was one giant vibrating being.Everything was becoming ten times as exciting unlike half a hour ago.Music even sounds better and everyone became more attractive.Suddenly my favourite song was playing.I took of the hoodie i was wearing and dropped it at the kitchen flow, heading at the centre of the crowd making sure that everyone in the party knew i knew the lyrics of the song.I hit the dance flow singing, screaming the lyrics.

"Oh my God! Sel?What the hell have you taken?"A voice calls from the crowd.I then escape and try to lose whoever was calling me in the crowd, luckily i do, finding my self at the swimming pool.There was a group of four body smoking marijuana.My legs having a mind of its own heading to where they were standing staring at them.

"You want some?" A boy whose face i have seen around college asks me passing me the marijuana.Without hesitation i take a puff and immediately start coughing, choking on the smoke.I then take another puff and this time i don't choke.I try the third round but someone snatch the blunt away from my fingers.

"Easy there tiger,"one of them said.

"P...p...party b..blockers!"i shouted at them as i left to get inside the house.On seeing the swimming pool my mouth goes dry and am thirsty.I stumble until i find my way to the kitchen.A cup was laying at the counter,i grabbed it and headed for the fridge to get some water.But instead, obliviously i pour myself another drink and finish its content.At this point i am high and drunk and my vision is completely blurry.Am dizzy and about to fall on the floor when someones' hands gets a hold of me from the back.

"Heeeeyy!!!Are you okay?...who did you come with,"i try opening my mouth to speak but i cant utter a word."Its okay let me get you some water,"he said.Before i could get a glimpse of who ever it was he was gone.Dissapeared into thin air.There was something warm about him,something familiar but i was too drunk to put a finger on it.My stomach grumbles and am hungry.I need to struggle and get me something to eat.At this point i wish and pray for either Tee or Riri to find me.I find some cookies on top of the microwave and feast on them.

Impetuous, i start laughing.Laughing at everything and everyone.I laugh so hard holding my stomach until i start to cry.Suddenly i felt the room become silent.My feelings overwhelming me and my heart and pulse throbbing throughout my body.I lay on the kitchen floor flat awaiting my death, because at this point all i thought was i was dying.

"Hey here am back have some water.Oh my you ate all the cookies!!"he said clearly emphasizing on the shock in his voice, he must have noticed the plate close to my hand on the floor.Atleast if i was going to die, someone is going to be beside me as i take my last breathe."Hey am Justin and am going to take you upstairs to a room, you need some fresh air and you body is heating up so i will also have to put you in a bathtub."I did not listen to a word he said.My thoughts clouded and i was going to die anyway.Suddenly he lifts me up carrying me in his arms. I manage to slightly open my eyes."J..J...JUS..JU"I try to say, my heart beating twice as fast.

"Shh, shhh, save your breathe you struggling to breathe as it is."I can't believe my self, am so wasted am even starting to become delusional.Seing Justin even when he is not here.>>I think to my self.I let out a low breathe, My vision completely going dark.By this time am too exhausted.I blacked out!.

**********
I know this chapter is short.Will do better in the coming chapters.
Thank you so much guys.Pleace leave your comments and don't forget to vote💙💙💙💙