Brothers Through Space

Start from the beginning

Yn: I honestly do not care! Now get back or I'll eject you out of the vehicle.

Solas: I'd like to see you try!

Yn: Very well-

(BEEP, BEEP)

Yn/Solas:?

The two discovered that they were about to crash into the moon.

Solas: Stardust!

Grabbing the controls, Solas pilots the jet so they don't crash but fly parallel to it.

Solas: I'm calling-

(CRA-CRUNCH)

Yn ripped out the communication system of this retro button and lever-controlled jet.

Yn: Here, go play with your beloved radio.

He tosses it behind him.

Solas: You little mamma's boy!

They switch places, so Solas could see the damage.

Solas:...(sigh)... Great... Hope you're happy now.

Yn: Perish.

The older brother bonks Yn over the head.

Solas:..

Yn:...

Solas: Surprised Mother hasn't noticed us.

Yn: This isn't a Gear, which is why she probably ignored us. We pose no threat, especially while on the moon.

Solas: Do you think she knows their location?

Yn: I believe she knew their original location. There's a high chance that our brother became aware of our mother's loss of functionality.

Yn: Which is why he moved. To guarantee she wouldn't disturb the others.

Solas: She wouldn't.

Yn: She's become much more sadistic, cruel, and manipulative without the full power of the Jupiter Brain.

Yn: Knowing her history and age, I wouldn't be surprised if she's becoming unstable.

Yn: Perhaps the Jupiter Brain was the only thing keeping her sain.

Solas: So putting her to sleep is the only way...

Yn: No. There is also Destroying her.

Solas: Real funny. We can't do that.

Yn: Why not?

Solas: Why not? Because she's our mother.

Yn: Don't exaggerate her worth. Though she made us, we have the free will to do as we please.

Solas: Says the child who did whatever she asked.

Yn: But did I truly have free will then?

Solas: You have it now, so why are you following some directive?

Solas: Why not just go and try to find happiness? Find that which sets your soul ablaze.

Yn:... Moron.

Yn: We're here.

They arrive at one of the moon's craters. Flying into it, all seemed normal until lasers were fired out of the walls of this crevice.

Solas/Yn:!

Taking evasive maneuvers, Yn tries to continue downward but the lower he went, the more the jet began freezing.

Yn:... Tch!

Pulling up, Yn escapes the crater, watching the tip of the jet crumble after it reached absolute zero.