I slap myself mentally.

Jayden knows what he is doing. I should know what I am doing too. This isn't real. Maybe he only did that to apologize for calling me a whore. 

He f***ing insulted me yet I apologized? What the hell is wrong with me? Why did I even allow the kiss to happen?

I sit on the dining chair and place my head on the dining table. I wanted Jayden to come here with me but he rejected the offer and I came on my own.

The second day I came here, I bumped into Romeo who took my number to apologize for almost making me fall on my buttocks even though I knew he wanted my number for something more than that.

Romeo has been calling and checking up on me even though we are currently in the same city, whereas Jayden is miles away, not caring to check up on me.

Now he is here and he is kissing me. Does he expect me to kiss him back?

I know I did the wrong thing by allowing Romeo to kiss me in public. I shouldn't have allowed that. That is the only mistake that I made. But thinking about it again makes me discover something about last night's call. Jayden sounded pretty annoyed, not because I didn't know he was the one who called at first but because he heard me laughing with someone and even heard me call Romeo's call.

He got mad and came all the way here to accuse me of cheating.

Is this all about him? Is he this selfish and egoistic?

Just before I can figure out answers to the numerous questions, my phone rings from the other room and I shoot up from the chair to go and pick it up.

I open the door to meet Jayden coming to give me the phone. I ignore him, grab the phone from him and turn back inside. I slam the door shut and Romeo's name appears on the phone screen as the caller.

"Shit!" I curse. Jayden would have seen the name and Romeo must be wondering who Jayden is to warrant such a reaction from me.

I spill my coffee and push him away. I also told him to leave in a hurry.

How do I tell him about Jayden? How will he take it? Will he stop coming after me if I tell him? Will I be happy if he stops coming here?

Should I keep up with the lie that Jayden is my friend? Will he buy my lie even with that awkward reaction which is similar to a wife being caught cheating on her legally married husband?

The phone begins to ring again and I pick it up.

"Hey!"

"Hola!"

"Sorry about earlier", I quickly say before he can bring the topic up.

"It's fine, are you ok now?"

I nod, as though he can see me. "I feel much better. I told you that rest was all I needed."