[35] 𝑺𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑳𝒊𝒆𝒔.

|Talia|

|Talia|

Laying on my bed, I tried to fall asleep; though the memories of Friday wouldn't let me. I still remember how Ethan looked when he was on top of me, his eyes held something in them that made me fear him.

Rolling to the side, a tear rolled down to my chin as I quickly wiped it away. I should have told Mr. Romano what happened to me when I was with him... But I just wanted to forget what happened and never talk about it. He has already helped me enough with Emma, I wouldn't want to rely on him all the time.

Wiping my nose with my wrist, I pushed myself up from the bed as I was getting no sleep for school tomorrow. Strolling out of my room, I walked over to my mom's door and slowly opened it to see if she was home. The lights were dim as she sat up in her bed looking up at her T.V, her eyes shifted over to the cracked opened door shortly squinting to see me.

"Yes Talia?"

Opening the door wider, I sighed while letting myself in her room and onto her bed. I was never really a mommy's girl but right now I wanted to be with someone I could trust.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" I wrapped an arm around her waist as I rested my face on an extra pillow beside hers.

She stayed quiet before sliding away to give me more room on the bed, "You're way too big to be sleeping with me..." She sighed before looking down at me, soon opening her mouth, "But, I guess tonight you can."

Her hand rested on top of mine as her thumb rubbed it softly.

"Is something wrong? You would be asleep at this time."

Pressing my lips together, I stared at the T.V as some reality show was playing. Luckily she wasn't looking for an answer as I stayed quiet trying to fall asleep. Closing my eyes, I let myself become relaxed as I put myself to sleep.

•••

"There is going to be a five-page essay due February 4th, I'm giving you three weeks to do it; I expect it to be done by then. Start writing it now until class ends." Ms. Cambria left to go to her desk as she placed some papers inside a folder.

"Also, hand it to me online, it should be manageable for me to grade it and easier for you all to write it."

Groaning, I rested my face on the desk as my arms shielded the lights from my eyes. "I'm just glad Ethan didn't have the balls to show up today." Theo moved in closer to me as he laid his head down next to mine.

Lifting my head he also did the same, "I don't wanna think about him right now. He's the reason I didn't get much sleep last night."