Chapter Twenty Six

Onika

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmmm......mmmmmm." I whimper, while reaching for Beyoncé as we stop walking again.

I'm in so so much pain right now.

We was just chilling in the living room, just watching movies, when I felt so much pain, the contractions started.

"I've got you, baby. I've got you." Beyoncé promises me, while holding me tight to her body and while helping me sway my hips.

"Okay, you're okay, baby. Hide in your spot, baby." Beyoncé tells me.

I immediately hide my face in Beyoncé's neck, while whimpering intensely as the contractions picks up in the strength.

"Oh ow ow! Oh it really hurts, this shit really motherfucking hurts." I cry out into her neck.

"Oh Beyoncé." I cry out to her, while I begin to feel overwhelmed.

It's getting so so so so much worse and I'm honestly not even sure how much longer I can handle this.

"You're ight, baby. You're okay, baby." Beyoncé whispers to me in a smoothing tone.

"Breathe baby breathe. Breathe through it. It's almost done, I promise." Beyoncé says to me, softly.

"Sweetheart, do you wanna get in the tub." Mama suggests to me as she looks at me.

"It's really good for soothing the contractions." Mama tells me.

"I don't know, Mama." I whimper out in pain.

I can't even think straight between pain and my anxiety.

Whew chile these twins are really putting me through it.

"Nicki, let's just try it." Beyoncé suggests to me, well smoothly pushing my hair away from my forehead with her palm.

"But if you don't like it. We can get right out, okay." Beyoncé says to me.

"Okay." I warily agree as Beyoncé takes my shaky hand while she begins to lead me up the stairs to our room, with Mama and Kelly following right behind us.

Once we're in the bathroom Beyoncé helps me strip down into just my sports bra and panties, that's all I am wearing right now.

Beyoncé then bends over by the tub and turns the water on, while putting her fingers under the faucet as it slowly feeling it making sure the water is at a good temperature.

Beyoncé then hears me inhale sharply, while peeking over her shoulder from where she's sitting on the edge of the tub, too see me leaning over the sink counter with my arms folded and my forehead resting on the top of them.

My hips are swaying in circles while I whimper intensely.

"There you go, baby." Beyoncé whispers to me, while walking up behind me and while putting her hands on my hips to apply counter pressure.

"You're doing it, baby." Beyoncé says to me, softly.

"Owie, owie, owie, owie." I whimper out through my cries as I wince in pain.

My body is tightening up.

"Oh ow, Beyoncé, ow ow." I cry out.

"I know, baby. I know, baby." Beyoncé coos softly while squeezing my hips in more.

"You're okay baby. Just breathe, just breathe baby." Beyoncé whispers to me.

"Ooooh, I wanna sit down." I whimper, while turning my head on my arms, looking directly at the toilet.