Chapter Twenty One

Beyoncé

"Beyoncé, go get the door. It's for you." Nicki tells me as she walks back over to the couch.

Nicki then sits back down in her spot, while looking back at the Tv screen, watching Grace and Frankie.

I sigh, already knowing who is at the door.

It's Gina.

She texted me earlier today, saying that she's gonna be stopping by to talk to me about something.

I sigh as I get up off the couch, while then heading to the front door.

Once I'm at the front door, I take a few deep breaths before I open it.

Gina just stares at me.

I look at her while raising a eyebrow.

She's got staring problems for real.

I clear my throat, before I talk, since I have decided to break the silence between us.

"Ight, Gina what are you doing here." I ask Gina.

"I came here, too tell you that I dropped the twins off at my Mama's house." Gina tells me.

"I mean that's all well and good. But you could've just sent me a text message telling me that." I tell her.

I know Gina, like the back of my hand, whether I like it or not.

She came here for something else.

"I know that." Is all Gina says to me.

Gina takes a few deep breaths before she talks again.

"I know, about you and Nicki. And how y'all are together together." Gina tells me once she finds her voice to talk.

"I've known the whole time, I'm not dumb. I seen the way y'all flirt and shit." She adds as she takes a few deep breaths.

This must be really hard for her.

"I also know that your family and friends know too." Gina tells me.

"I mean, duh. They were the first ones to know." I tell her in a honest tone.

I mean why would I deny it, when she telling me that she knows and shit.

"But, Beyoncé why didn't you even divorce me before you cheated on me." Gina asks me.

"Hell, why did you get with me in the first place." Gina asks me.

Damn she got me there.

I sigh.

I guess we're really getting into this right now.

I motion to the porch stairs, and Gina immediately gets the gesture.

Gina then sits down on the top of the stairs.

As I turn the porch light on, I close the front door behind me.

I then walk over to the stairs, I take a seat down next to Gina.

I scoot away from her tho, creating space between us.

"So, Beyoncé. Why did you get with me in the first place." Gina asks me again as she looks forward.

As I take a deep breath before I talk, I look forward too.

"Ight, so I've always had this mindset that Nicki will always be mines even tho she wasn't mines at the time." I say.

"And I mean Nicki and I used to flirt mad heavy with each other." I said.