Chapter Two

Onika

Beyoncé and I walk right in the Hospital, walking straight to the front desk.

"Hi, how may I help you." The lady asks once we approach her.

"Hey wassup." Beyoncé said as she gives a head nod.

The lady just looks at her weird and with a bored expression on her face.

I clear my throat before I speak.

"Okay, so Beyoncé here...." I start off to say as I motion to Beyoncé.

"Is having surgery today and I was wondering if I could ask you some questions about the surgery." I ask the lady as I look straight at her.

The lady rolls her eyes, then begins to speak.

"Listen here, I don't have the energy at this time in the morning to be answering some dumbass questions especially from you." She said to me.

"Look, when the Doctor comes and get this person then, you can bore and bombard her with you dumbass questions, okay." The lady said with a fake smile on her face.

Oooooooh this bitch finna get it.

"Listen here, bitch. I was only being nice and respectful to you, you don't wanna meet my other side." I said to her as I look straight into her eyes.

The lady just chuckles, a ugly chuckle at that.

"Please, please show me your other side. I'm begging you, so that I can throw your ghetto ass out of this Hospital." She said with a grin on her face.

This racist ass bitch, is most definitely getting her ass beat, right the fuck now, she's finna catch these hands.

As I was about jump across the desk, Beyoncé holds me back.

"Baby, calm down. She isn't worth your energy." Beyoncé whispers in my ear.

I look at the bitch and she's just smirking at me.

"Listen here, you raggedy old folks home smelling ass bitch, your lucky my Bey is holding me back, or I'd jump across this desk and beat the fuck outta you til your in one of these Hospital beds your damn self, while your just begging for me to kill you." I said to her in a threatening tone, while smirking as I see her smirk drop.

"I know that's right." Beyoncé says through her laughter, while smiling.

"And when I see you outside of this Hospital, best believe your gonna be running me my fade." I said to her.

Beyoncé chuckles as she let's go of me.

"Now, give me the sign in papers." Beyoncé said to her.

The lady then grabs a clipboard and hands it to Bey.

"Bey, I'mma go wait in the waiting room, cause I can't stand to look at this bitch any longer." I said to Bey as I kiss her cheek.

"Oh, okay Nic. I'll follow right behind you in a bit." Bey said to me as starts filling out the sign in papers.

"Okay." Is all I say before I walk in the direction of the waiting room.

Once I'm in the waiting room, I find a seat and sit down.

Ten minutes later Beyoncé walks into the waiting room, walking right up to me, while then sitting down in the seat next to me.

"I told Gina bout the surgery last night, she might stop by." Beyoncé blurts out.

"Mhmm, okay." Is all I said as I slowly nod my head, while looking at this painting that's on the wall.

"Baby, you know that Gina doesn't mean anything thing to me, you know she's just my wife and that's it." Beyoncé said to me.